Great summer opportunity for a 20ish year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great summer opportunity for a 20ish year old

Saw this on Facebook and I thought I'd pass it on. I am sure someone has a son or daughter that might be interested. I do not know anything about it but I know COA is a great organization.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Summer Camp Staff Needed for last two camps.

Qualifications: We need a 20 year old give or take that is nuts about archery. They also need to know their way around a bow and know how to set them up. We have 25 kids per session with two sessions left this summer. Dates are July 24-30 and August 7-13. We will pay you plus room and board. We will do a background check. You will also have to guide and know the different exotics we hunt.

I want someone that will take the equipment we have and get kids excited about archery and spend hours on a the bow range.

We have all the bows, arrows, targets and accessories. We do not have a bow press, but we will need one or can get one.

Email coa@mycoa.org if you are interested and we will get you an application.

Ttt

Comment

Heck of an opportunity for someone. I know my 17yo would be all over this in a few years

Comment

Working...
      X