Anyone shot the VXR yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone shot the VXR yet?

I know a cpl guys who have...and they say it is the best bow that they have ever shot.

Im wanting to go shoot one but then again, Im not ready to drop a grand anytime soon.

Every year it’s the best bow they’ve ever shot ! I am interested in it as well love the od green

Comment

I like that green but its $100 more. No thanks!

Im a PSE guy and thinking bout it

Comment

I won't even tempt myself. I got my Vertix earlier this year, and I'm satisfied. 1 fps., 6ounces lighter, and 2 inches shorter is a negligible difference for the money and effort.

I bet it IS sweet though.

Comment

Went this pass Saturday to do so and stayed in the hoyt room shooting. I'm going to go shoot it this week. I sold my vertex because it wasn't good to me. It looks good but looks can be deceiving like the Vertix was.

Comment

Best bow ever made.

Comment

Ever

Comment

E.v.e.r.

Comment

I've always been a bowtech fan but I'm really tempted to pick up one of these year old vertix's that will soon be on the market. I prefer a shorter ata bow..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked up an ambush green 28" one this week. Love it so far but am coming from a 10 year old bowtech

Comment

Im shootin the 2011 Dream Season EVO so Im sure I will fall in love.
                      Im gonna shoot the new Carbon Stealth too and see what I like better

Comment

Shot it today. All I can say is wow. I will be selling my elite to pick one up. Fast, smooth, solid back wall.

Comment

Love it

Was expecting to like the 31.5 better but the 28 is just too sweet,even with a 30” draw.

65 lbs with a maxima red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing!

So far everyone I've talked to thinks it's amazing! I love the color!!

Comment

Shot them today. Traildust is right BEST BOW E.V.E.R (I know he is being sarcastic, but like a broke clock he happens to be right occasionally) :-)

I preferred the 31.5. I can't understand how every year i think they can't make them more dead in the hand and quieter, and then they do. For me the draw cycle was about perfect, no real hump, just smooth to the wall, and what a wall it has. Also easy to hold at full draw, I tend to creep occasionally so i like to know how jumpy a bow is, this one really wasn't. So if you are looking for a bow, i would give one a hard look

Comment

Working...
                              X