Deep State Crumbling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
    I'm not sure, not in law. Maybe a lawyer can chime in as to what would require a sealed indictment. I believe a lot of those numbers will involve trafficking of humans, drug rings, and the like.

Apparently, a man named John Huber, US ATTY out of Utah, was instructed by Sessions to investigate. He has a team of lawyers larger than Mueller, and has been working behind the scenes until recently. Today, Q pointed us to this article, in essence saying 'It has Begun'. Justice Department Article
    Q keeps saying it's coming, it'll be huge, heads are going to roll, yada, yada, yada. I've seen the list you posted before, or one just like it, a year or so ago. Nothing has happened to any of them. I've lost faith that anything will actually happen to any of the crooked politicians. They're all crooked & have crap on each other so nobody will rat anybody else out.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Q keeps saying it's coming, it'll be huge, heads are going to roll, yada, yada, yada. I've seen the list you posted before, or one just like it, a year or so ago. Nothing has happened to any of them. I've lost faith that anything will actually happen to any of the crooked politicians. They're all crooked & have crap on each other so nobody will rat anybody else out.
      I hear ya on the frustrations! I've left and come back several times since it started. Its been outright maddening at times knowing what we know, and these people keep walking the streets! Things are really picking up recently though. Lots of the past posts are coming back into play. Like stuff Q posted a year ago is happening now.

I will say, I hope "The Plan" works, because if it doesnt the alternative method will be deadly.

Comment

Tagging this for updates.

I don't follow these things like I used too. Can add lots of unnecessary stress.

But hopefully this time it's actually going down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't appear this whole nightmare for them is going away when Senator Graham is talking about this stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=5qQgiHKNTOg
          Last edited by SB09; 03-19-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Who exactly is the "Q" again? Someone in the White House? FBI?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Who exactly is the "Q" again? Someone in the White House? FBI?
              Q claims to be a high-level government insider with Q clearance (a United States Department of Energy security clearance with access to classified information) who had been instructed to post intelligence leaks straight to 4chan “in order to covertly inform the public about POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state”

Comment

I have to admit that I am getting my hopes up even though I probably shouldn't.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

All of this and and yet there are many people who still make the silly "Tin Foil Hat" comments....... You still don't believe in conspiracies?? You still think it's a government of the people, for the people?? Bwaahaaaa..
                  Pull your heads out people.... Don't be so dam gullible.. Jeez!!! SMH

They didn't do this to Trump because that hate him, like Graham said, they did it to keep him from winning because they didn't want all of their 8 years of corruption exposed... They were desperate and scared...
                  I hope he fills GITMO to the capacity with these sorry, anti-American, traitors!!! And that would be going too easy on them in my opinion...

Comment

My bet is that Barry Hussein flees to his home country of Iran here shortly..
                    The heat is on now..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      My bet is that Barry Hussein flees to his home country of Iran here shortly..
                      The heat is on now..
                      I'm betting if he does, they'll go get him. All of them that flee...

Comment

I continue waiting for the first sign that something is going to happen.

Comment

When they make the arrest, I expect the FBI tactical team to raid their homes like they did the old dude down in Florida.

Comment

Obama WH counsel faces possible prosecution in Mueller-initiated probe

Former Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig may soon be charged by the Justice Department for engaging in illegal unregistered overseas lobbying, in a case initially probed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller -- a development that would make him the first Democrat to face prosecution in the long-running Russia investigation.

Comment

Someone in State Department likely involved in bid to take down Trump: Herridge

Fox News’ chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge believes a claim by Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows of a coordinated effort to hurt President Trump -- including "sitting ambassadors," the FBI and the Department of Justice -- also likely involves someone in the State Department.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                                Someone in State Department likely involved in bid to take down Trump: Herridge

Fox News’ chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge believes a claim by Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows of a coordinated effort to hurt President Trump -- including "sitting ambassadors," the FBI and the Department of Justice -- also likely involves someone in the State Department.

Makes ya wonder if mueller is running across some of this takedown stuff & what he is/would do with any 411.

Sure feels like it’s about to get very interesting but how deep will they go?? We all know takedown reaches back to Hillary. Bet she still skirts through all her bad deeds. Puppets will go down but the puppet master is untouchable

Comment

Working...
                                X