Cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabin

Anyone familiar with these cabin builders? Are they good, bad, mediocre? Looking to buy a roughed out cabin shell. Thanks for y'alls help.

LocaliQ is a marketing platform that helps businesses find, convert, and keep customers with a suite of marketing products.

I have a Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
      I have a Leland
      We have a LeLand also and while the purchase and install was smooth, we've had a few issues with siding rot and AC reliability that they haven't been real great with on customer service.

Comment

Tuff shed is at Home Depot go take a look seem well built but they contract the build out to contarctors like my buddy who owns E&A Construction out of Bastrop. So guess just depinds who you get to build yours.

I was looking at these guys.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
          Tuff shed is at Home Depot go take a look seem well built but they contract the build out to contarctors like my buddy who owns E&A Construction out of Bastrop. So guess just depinds who you get to build yours.

I was looking at these guys.

https://www.facebook.com/Ormeidacabins/?ref=br_rs
          Those are some nice cabins. I like to Country Lift model.

Comment

We just got a 10' x 20' Derkshan portable building. It was pre-wired, so all I had to do was finish the Interior. They have offices all over the state and depending on where you're located ... Free delivery. They also build finished cabins...

Comment

OP are you looking for a cabin or a shed to use as a cabin?

My idea of cabin is not a shed since one day I would like to move to said cabin and live out my days. I just dont seen that in the sheds. A place to crash or get out of the weather for a weekend a shed will do.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                OP are you looking for a cabin or a shed to use as a cabin?

My idea of cabin is not a shed since one day I would like to move to said cabin and live out my days. I just dont seen that in the sheds. A place to crash or get out of the weather for a weekend a shed will do.
                Probably something in between those two choices. A small weekend get away that has a bit more room and sturdier than a travel trailer and has most of the amenities of home (e.g. AC, heat, water, bathroom, etc.)
                Last edited by Mastro; 12-01-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
                  We just got a 10' x 20' Derkshan portable building. It was pre-wired, so all I had to do was finish the Interior. They have offices all over the state and depending on where you're located ... Free delivery. They also build finished cabins...
                  Interested. about how much did it cost ya?

Comment

They have an Austin location and they built my cabin. In fact when you open that link the cabin you see is mine. LOL! In fact the first 6 pictures after that one are of mine.

They did great work, fast and everything had to be perfect.

We finished the inside, electrical and plumbing ourselves.

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=558894 This is a Dersken from Simpco. 12 x 35 and it was $8400 for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        http://www.megastoragesheds.com/cabins/ranches/

They have an Austin location and they built my cabin. In fact when you open that link the cabin you see is mine. LOL! In fact the first 6 pictures after that one are of mine.

Very nice. About how much did it cost?

Comment

Got the Derkshan (Double lofted Barn style) out of the Uvalde Office with extra's: Pre-wiring w/fuse box, 8' sidewalls (6' Normal height), 8'extended loft (Kids Area), A/C cut-out, tie-down kit, and regular house style windows/door. Delivery was free but the cost was $ 6,400.

Hope this helps...

Comment

Originally posted by Mastro View Post
                            Very nice. About how much did it cost?
                            Mine is 24' x 24' with the 8 x 24' porch, so living area is 24' x 16'.

They built it on site for $9K plus but they're more expensive now.

Well worth it, very very well made.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              http://www.megastoragesheds.com/cabins/ranches/

I have good things about these guys as well. A lot of the same that you have stated. I am looking at them to build me a cabin in the Hill Country.

Comment

Working...
                              X