Should polygamy be legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    But they really don't. It's not like they are split 5 groups at 20% It's one main Church that's 99% and then a bunch of tiny cults that make up the other 1%
    Ok
    I haven't researched them to know the breakdown but every article promotes these nine ppl that were killed as Mormon.
    If you're saying they are not Mormons then I guess they're not Mormons.

What about that TV show with that guy....
    Nevermind

Comment

If some dude wants to roll the dice that all 4 of his wives have PMS on different weeks or WORSE ALL AT THE SAME, then by god let him. He is an idiot and will pay his dues.

I love my wife dearly, but she’s all I can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Ok
        I haven't researched them to know the breakdown but every article promotes these nine ppl that were killed as Mormon.
        If you're saying they are not Mormons then I guess they're not Mormons.

What about that TV show with that guy....
        Nevermind
        I don't have a clue about the 9 people that were killed. I was simply telling you the Mormon facts you were posting were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          I've seen a few clips of that sister wives show. When those women start tearing into that guy all at once he gets a look on his face of pure regret.
          I tried it three separate times and got burned each time. I can't imagine dealing with more than one at a time.

Comment

Doesn't make sense that most women are against polygamy. Every little girl had at least ten Barbies and just one Ken.

Comment

When a bunch of fertile women live together in close proximity they synchronize or become synchronized in their monthly cycles. Can you imagine PMS X 4 or 5 or 6? A man would have to be bat crap crazy to want to put up with that mess and I ain't talkin bout what's in the trash can(s). Then there's the possibility that they all get PG at the same time. No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                When a bunch of fertile women live together in close proximity they synchronize or become synchronized in their monthly cycles. Can you imagine PMS X 4 or 5 or 6? A man would have to be bat crap crazy to want to put up with that mess and I ain't talkin bout what's in the trash can(s). Then there's the possibility that they all get PG at the same time. No thanks!
                I would think if a man is man enough to marry 5-6 women then he's not a PC pansie like most men now. He probably keeps his women in line. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Not only that, but can you imagine having 4,5, or 6 mothers-in-law?

Comment

Why is having 8 kids by 8 girlfriends ok but 8 kids by 8 wives not?

Comment

My wife would probably appreciate some help around the house.

Comment

Y’all should read Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer. I recommend it to the nice young men on bicycles with their white short sleeve shirts and black ties everytime they knock on our door.

Comment

Working...
                        X