• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hunting tonight? I'm at the firehouse and need entertainment

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post

Not me! I pulled cards the other day and I didn't have any early pigs...I've got a couple hand corn spots that are getting hammered but won't pull those cards till Wednesday I think....plus this east wind isn't worth a crap for any of my sets showing pigs.

I'll prolly hunt tomorrow night depending on the weather. I've got my 4 day weekend starting Thursday, so I'm sure I'll hunt a couple times then as well.

I just walked to my set behind the house here and pulled the card. Only pics I have are of these two knuckleheads showing up at very odd times.

Comment

Skinny and FND Live Hunt Challenge 2017

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post

Me either. Will be next week and Skinny better get a lead cus my piggies are getting thick.

Last edited by Fishndude; 02-13-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Me either. Will be next week and Skinny better get a lead cus my piggies are getting thick.

I plan on being a couple pigs up on you real soon mister! [emoji23]

I've got a couple tricks up my sleeve! [emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            I plan on being a couple pigs up on you real soon mister! [emoji23]

I've got a couple tricks up my sleeve! [emoji56]
            Lol. Pull 'em out. We need blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Lol. Pull 'em out. We need blood.

Na...I'm too busy sand bagging over here to kill much! Hopefully I'll poke one this week.

Comment

How's the weather for morrow to?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  How's the weather for morrow to?

Comment

FND, cool song dog pic. Looks like both of ya have some pretty good (I mean bad!) opportunities there.

Comment

So a spike and a 4 point walk into a restaurant and sit at the bar. The bartender stops to take their order and asks "would you guys like to try the pork plate or do you prefer fish?" The spike says I'll have the fish and after thinking for a minute the 4 point says "I'll have the pork". Shortly after a pope and young regular walks in and sits next to the two young bucks just in time for swine hour. As the bartender walks buy the pope and young says "I'll have the weqtrea and a plate of jankieing to go please". The spike and four point look at each other like a cow staring at a new gate and ask the pope and young "what the heck is a weqtrea and a jankieing?" The pope and young replies "well this friend of mine is a fishndude and him and his friend skinny had to come up with words to describe their so far failed attempt at a shooting pigs" the spike then says "maybe you should tell your buddy fishndude to sign them up for one of those fishing classes where they catch fish in a pool, I bet his skinny friend is getting hungry"!

I tried boys, I tried. Some of us were not born funny.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Lmao! That's sooo bad, it's funny!!!

Comment

Lol! That's not funny at all!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice try tho!

Comment

Lmao!Sorry you weren't born a funny one!lol![emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was hoping to get the "it's so bad its funny, we are laughing at you award". It is a win in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                X