Custom wood box needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom wood box needed

Trying to get a gift together for my CEO for his 10 years of ownership of the company at work. I got him a Colt Ultra Elite 10mm with custom grips and a few other goodies with some lazer engraving done to it. Putting his initials and company logo on the sides and 10 years on the top.

I'm looking for a nice display box to present it in. I really like the live edge wood look. Found one on Jesse James Firearms website, but they wont sell just the box. I'm looking at other avenues such as etsy etc. Does anyone on here do custom work like this? I'm just needing the box, then I'm sending it to a buddy to have some detailed routing (company logo and writing on inside of lid) unless said person has CNC routing capabilities. Would love to route out the basic shape of the pistol, if not a 11" x 8" x 1.75" deep ID box dimensions would work. I can line it in felt etc to make a clean look.
    Attached Files

That is a nice looking box there!

Comment

That is quite possibly one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For a standard box, take a look at Relic Wood.

Comment

Thanks so far. Evening bump.

Comment

Very cool idea. That is something I would be very interested in doing. I’ve got some mesquite and possibly some walnut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm sent biggs

Comment

....and then the kids put the funny looking log into the fire place....

Comment

I helped my brother put this together for a customer. It has a glass etched top. Not nearly as neat as what you posted.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Scoobyh; 12-02-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Still looking guys, Might have to find a piece of wood and make it myself this week. Coming up dry on all ends.

Scoobyh, thats very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by calfroper_06 View Post
                      Still looking guys, Might have to find a piece of wood and make it myself this week. Coming up dry on all ends.

Scoobyh, thats very nice!
                      Thanks! When do you need to have it done by? And what kind of wood are you wanting?

Comment

That's some el chapo stuff. Gold gun in a wood box.

Comment

By the 13th or 14th of this month would work, gives the cnc guy enough time to route and then I can finish it.

Comment

Can I be your CEO?

Comment

Haha,

I think I got something going. Will update if it all comes together

Comment

Working...
                              X