Has a gut feeling ever saved your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has a gut feeling ever saved your life?

I booked a fly fishing trip on the White River this morning and when the guide showed up, something just felt off. I couldn’t put my finger on it but it was an unmistakable feeling. He asked me if I wanted to jump in with him and I told him I would follow him, since I had to drive back to Dallas when we were done.

After turning on to a long stretch of a two lane highway, the guide (boat in tow) started to drift into the oncoming lane. Unfortunately, the timing couldn’t have been worse and he slammed into a truck (with two teens inside) head on. While all were injured, everyone survived.

So, has a gut feeling (or divine intervention) ever saved your life?

Wow. Freaky story.

Comment

good for you glad all others were Alive

Comment

Possibly but I always trust it and have never seen the possible outcome

Comment

Absolutely!!

I’m alive today because I took it serious and was prepared.
          Last edited by Worksalot; 05-10-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Same here, had that feeling the other day when I pulled into a parking spot in a shopping center. I left and went back later.

Comment

Wow that's crazy

Comment

Yes! God had his hands around me!

Comment

Glad you weren't in the truck.
                  By the way, I would fly fish on the Little Red if I were you.

Comment

Yes, more than a few times I think.

Comment

Yes I did then I asked my girlfriend to be my wife less then a year later we was married.
                      If not for her I doubt I would be here today.

Glad your ok op

Comment

That’s God lookin our for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                          I booked a fly fishing trip on the White River this morning and when the guide showed up, something just felt off. I couldn’t put my finger on it but it was an unmistakable feeling. He asked me if I wanted to jump in with him and I told him I would follow him, since I had to drive back to Dallas when we were done.

After turning on to a long stretch of a two lane highway, the guide (boat in tow) started to drift into the oncoming lane. Unfortunately, the timing couldn’t have been worse and he slammed into a truck (with two teens inside) head on. While all were injured, everyone survived.

Yes, several times

Comment

Crazy story! My gut feeling has also screwed up a few deer hunts!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post

Ummm these are the things you are supposed to text me about. Praise God!

Comment

Working...
                              X