No announcement yet.

Hate a thief....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's not so much Houstin but the area you were in.

Sorry to hear about your truck that does suck

I guess there is no crime in other Texas city’s....

Comment

Park your truck in an Academy in San Antonio the first week of October and see what happens. I know two people that were hit at the same Academy on the same weekend.

Comment

Why don't the cops set up a type of "bait car" situation to bust these aholes. I watch Bait Cars on tv all the time and love to see the people's expressions when they get busted. The excuses they come up with are all out funny!

Comment

I have lived in Houston pretty much all my life. Grew up on the north side of town (Spring), now currently living inside the 610 loop in a nice area.

I graduated from high school in 1988. These random vehicle break in's were not this common at all back then. After college I moved back here. Things have become progressively worse since. All over town.

I have had 2 trucks broken into. Both occured at night. The first time they stole a cordless drill. After this break in I made sure to never leave anything of value in my truck. The second time the speaker of a remote controlled fart machine was stolen. They must have thought it was some sort of computer. I hope the guy at the pawn shop got a good laugh.

The second time there was nothing visible in the truck to take. The officer said it looked like a training run. $10 fart machine cost me $1600 in repairs.

Both trucks were clapped out F150's.

That being said, I have buddies in San Antonio who have fared alot worse than I have in the theft and break in department.

Eventually I will get paroled from the big city. Until then its just another headache to deal with every so often.

Comment

That kind of crap happens here in the neighborhood as well.

Comment

Chew will find it for you! He may have to go to Mexico to retrieve it though!

Comment

It looks to me like Houston has gone to H** in a hand basket seeing what ya'll voted in for a mayor! Was there really nothing else available?

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                  It looks to me like Houston has gone to H** in a hand basket seeing what ya'll voted in for a mayor! Was there really nothing else available?

Didja pay attention to the last BIG election?

Comment

Sorry to hear Poppa hope your New Year gets better

Comment

Dang that sucks.

I don't leave ANYTHING in my truck of any value any more. If I do, it's locked in the back under my bed cover.

Comment

Too bad you did not get to introduce them to that AR in person

Comment

I've learned my leason the hard way and do my best to never leave anything in my truck, even in my driveway. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry 'bout that Blake. Like Snapper said, when in Houston, never, ever, ever leave anything in your truck. Been here over 30 years, and yes... it just keeps getting worse. A couple of years ago, someone broke into mine to steal my 4 year old's little bag of Skittles, (no BS).

Comment

Oh yea!!

Originally posted by Fistula View Post
                              Didja pay attention to the last BIG election?

And I sure as H*** didn't vote for him!! I can't seem to find anybody that did!!

Comment

Thieves are terrible!! Sorry for your loss! It's a shame we have to have such goings on.

Comment

Working...
                                X