Our first child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!
    We just had our 1st, a boy!, a little over a year ago. He is more fun every day. A true blessing!

Comment

Congrats, i have a 24 and 21 y/o. it can be so plesant and very trying. i would not have changed anything, just remember the proverb about paying for YOUR raising w/ your children...welcome to fatherhood...

Comment

Way to go Man!

Comment

Congratulations. You'll see that there's nothing in this world quite like seeing your child born. It's amazing every day and never gets old.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Remember all that stress you thought you were under?
                  Multiply it by 1000 ..only difference is ..you don't mind the reasoning behind it as much.

Comment

congrats

Comment

That is awesome - congrats. I remember standing in the room while they were doing the sonogram and the doc. said - "it's a boy" - my son will be 1 on the 9th of Jan. and it is a heck of a ride!

Comment

Congrats to you and your family!! Pick out a glove yet??

Comment

That will make it ALL worthwhile...My son and 2 grandsons and I just got home from the lease and are headed back Thursday...there is no greater thrill than looking thru the younguns eyes at the outdoors...and explaining to them ,as best you can,the wonders of nature...sitting in a blind,before dawn,,,with a youngun cuddled up in daddy's lap dozing,listening to the song of the yotes in the brush...dawn just beginning to break....man,it don't get any better....

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                            man congrats.... fatherhood, theres nothing better
                            X100 congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

I remember when the technician told us ours would be a boy...my wife just looked at me and laughed at how big my smile was...he turned 5 in October, can't wait til momma loosens the strings and lets me take him to the lease(old scorpion infested farmhouse not up to her safety standards, means I need to get a camper or start getting a motel room to get them to come along, wife says she and CJ will come along for the dove season opener next year when he's almost 6, to see what it's like, hope he'll be in the blind with me next deer season).

Here he is with his favorite Christmas present.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X