Anybody have a Lenovo laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have a Lenovo laptop?

My macbook is several years old and I think I'm tired of Apple products. Nothing wrong with them...just want to try Winders again since I have to use Winders at work.

Been looking at the Lenova T580 and the Yoga (laptop, book, tablet)

Any input?

Any other higher end laptops suggestions?

Thanks.

They used to give us those for work and you could abuse the heck out of them usually without issue! It's been 5 years or so but they were pretty solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for a bigger laptop (to replace a desktop). Probably 15" screen.

Comment

I have a T580 for work..it is a hammer..it gets the job done, but feels cheap compared to a Dell.

Comment

Just make sure you get on with enough processor speed for hula hoop videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to have one at work. It was a POS. But that could’ve been because our IT department is a POS and maybe not the laptop’s fault.

Comment

I have a U430 touch, it has been to multiple states, the tops of mountains and all over Texas. It has thousands of trail cam pics on it, left in 200 degree pickups and still works great. It is my work laptop and used for emails, Excel word and other stuff. The touch screen works good with 10, I use it wired wireless and off of me phones hot spot and it has never gave me a minutes problem.

Comment

I have 5 laptops here at home 3 of them are Lenovo's. By far better than the dell and HP.
                You wont have buyers remorse if you buy a Lenovo Yoga, it's an awesome laptop.
                Whatever you decide, go for speed and get one with a Solid State drive

Comment

Make sure you get a solid state hd.

Comment

They are good to go. We use them at work no complaints.

Comment

Strip the bloatware, get a SSD, and don't overspend for a high end processor (i7 or R7) unless you need you really need it. Disrete GFX are a joke unless you get a really high end NB. All it does is check a box. At the end of the day, its a consumer NB which is meant to last 365+1. Deals are coming tomorrow and this weekend. Check you're local BBY. I would look at a 2n1 right now as I know deals are out there or will be there in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Looking for a bigger laptop (to replace a desktop). Probably 15" screen.
                        X1 Yoga 3G

Manage a cpl thousand of those. i7 doesn’t give us near the problems. If you drop one 30’ from a scissor lift onto concrete, it doesn’t bounce back up to you - only downside I’ve seen.

Comment

I have a yoga. Its It's ok. But I loathe windows 10

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            I have a yoga. Its It's ok. But I loathe windows 10

That's what I'm dreading. Tried it one time on a Surface and hated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              That's what I'm dreading. Tried it one time on a Surface and hated it.
                              The constant updates suck. But, I dont use mine for an actual computer much. Surfing the net and game cam pictures mostly. It does seem the need to update when I want to use word etc when I'm without internet

Comment

Working...
                              X