Online Furniture or Appliance shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Furniture or Appliance shopping

Me and my wife are closing on a new house in a couple weeks and we lost every piece of furniture and appliance we had in Harvey. We've been living with my in-laws so we can't exactly buy it and store it so we are just putting money aside as much as possible so we can get some stuff to put in the house.

My wife likes Wayfair, but I was wondering if any of ya'll had other recommendations for appliances or furniture online. We need EVERYTHING furniture wise, and we'll need a washer, dryer, and fridge for appliances.

My wife likes Wayfair and Hayneedle for furniture.

I buy appliances online from AJ Madison, Lowes, and Sears.

Comment

Mattress Mac after all he did to help people with Harvey. Gallery Furniture

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
        Me and my wife are closing on a new house in a couple weeks and we lost every piece of furniture and appliance we had in Harvey. We've been living with my in-laws so we can't exactly buy it and store it so we are just putting money aside as much as possible so we can get some stuff to put in the house.

My wife likes Wayfair, but I was wondering if any of ya'll had other recommendations for appliances or furniture online. We need EVERYTHING furniture wise, and we'll need a washer, dryer, and fridge for appliances.
        If you own a business and have a tax ID you can sign up for a Wayfair business account for free and get discounts on everything they sell.

also if you are buying a lot online and have Southwest Airlines points visit this website first and you will earn Southwest points for your purchases. I got a free flight one time when I bought a fridge online.

Earn Rapid Rewards points when you shop online at 1100+ stores. Find coupons & promo codes to save even more. Turn your online shopping into more points today.

Comment

Working...
        X