Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool buck. Congrats on the drop tine.

Comment

Still a great buck. Sorry you lost the meat.

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Great buck!

Comment

Nice buck, what part of ND?

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                Nice buck, what part of ND?

Thanks, All!

We hunt South of Watford City.

Comment

This is how we found him in the morning. Considered a shoulder mount since it's my first North Dakota whitetail (and best bow buck), but all I could salvage was a bit of the neck hide. Maybe 18". Does anyone know what dims the taxi needs to find a new hide? Or can he just go by pics?

Comment

Just tell him where the deer came from and approximate neck dimensions and he should be able to fix you up. A good cape will run you $200-$400 depending on quality.

Comment

Awesome buck......congrats. Definitely get a cape and have the shoulder mount!

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

Very nice! I chased mule deer South and West of Watford City for several years. The whitetail were steadily moving into the Muley country. We saw some dandys. Havent been out there since the 3 consecutive hard winters hammered the animals so hard. I understand they have rebounded well.

Comment

Great job Peter. Make sure you get a norther buck cape of like size. Or you will not enjoy the mount enough.

I got whipped by mule deer yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oneeye View Post
                              Very nice! I chased mule deer South and West of Watford City for several years. The whitetail were steadily moving into the Muley country. We saw some dandys. Havent been out there since the 3 consecutive hard winters hammered the animals so hard. I understand they have rebounded well.

Yessir WT and muleys are both equally prevalent where we hunt. Muleys more in the "badlands" and WT more along the edges of the "badlands" amongst the coulees and tree lines. Makes me wonder if there might be hybrids in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                                Great job Peter. Make sure you get a norther buck cape of like size. Or you will not enjoy the mount enough.

I got whipped by mule deer yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Sir!! Will definitely be on the lookout for a cape. Heck, my wife may be able to provide one

Good luck with the muleys! Sure are some big ones you got over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X