Search function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search function

Anyone else having trouble with it? It seems everything else on the site is working for me but not the search function. Im trying to look up some of the old threads on true gun safes and not RSCs.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with it? It seems everything else on the site is working for me but not the search function. Im trying to look up some of the old threads on true gun safes and not RSCs.
    Wow. I’m impressed that someone actually uses it! I thought I was the only one. Good luck man.

Comment

Tthere’s a search function?!

You may be asking about something 95% of the users don’t know about!

Comment

Your better off using Google and then just typing tbh or Texas bowhunter onto the end of your query.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been here 2 months and I use it daily. This place is an encyclopedia. And it’s working for me

Comment

Well, I just tried it and no luck. Tried it for True gun safes, did not work. Then I looked for the word decoys since there is an active thread on page 1 now. Found nothing.

Comment

What is search? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It works for me, but if I type in true gun safes it crashes. Dang Richard, you found the only phrase that fries the search function. Must be a blue county thing.

Comment

For real though, I always have better luck with desktop and not Tapatalk if that is what you are using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What it is you have to be pretty specific with your search if it hits a million threads it won't run. Try making it search for the exact phrase or just go hop onto your favorite search engine other than the forum engine and find what your looking for in a couple minutes or lose your mind trying for an hour.

Comment

Works for me

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                        It works for me, but if I type in true gun safes it crashes. Dang Richard, you found the only phrase that fries the search function. Must be a blue county thing.
                        There are so many gun hunters here now, Im not surprised that gun safe crashed it lol. And dont remind me I now live in a blue county. It makes me sick.

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                        What it is you have to be pretty specific with your search if it hits a million threads it won't run. Try making it search for the exact phrase or just go hop onto your favorite search engine other than the forum engine and find what your looking for in a couple minutes or lose your mind trying for an hour.

That must have been it. I typed in residential security cabinet and got exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks!
                        Last edited by rtp; 11-07-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

"operator error"

Comment

The search function has always been sketchy. It seems like you have to type the exact phrase, including same spelling, punctuation, and capitalization.

Comment

works when I search one word at a time. If I search 2-3 words together it doesn't work. Been that way for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X