X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blast-n-cast View Post
    Lets not forget Trump lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes
    I know, right.

So how did the Russians manage to figure out to hack the electoral college but not win the popular vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      So all of them are under water...awesomeness ....lol.
      Gonna be time to flush the toilet soon. Woohoo!!![emoji323] [emoji120] [emoji322]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's embarrassing how incompetent all of our elected officials are. Seems like the only thing they know how to do is appoint a special investigation that usually goes no where.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        I know, right.

So how did the Russians manage to figure out to hack the electoral college but not win the popular vote?
        It's a very complex code

Comment

Wait, come one guys yall are better than this. How many polls do you have to see be proven completely wrong to see they are wagging the dog. Trump polls on average around the mid 40s. What portion of the popular vote did he win again to become POTUS? Mid 40s. So nothing has changed, but the MSM would love you to believe otherwise.

Any of yall ever been polled? Exactly.

If any, any of the polls were accurate Hillary would be in the WH right now guys.
          Last edited by Ætheling; 08-10-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

It's embarrassing how incompetent all of our elected officials are. Seems like the only thing they know how to do is appoint a special investigation that usually goes no where.
            Sadly Charles, not incompetent but rather, corrupt. Most of these guys probably believe since they aren't receiving a suitcase full of cash from a sketchy guy in a trench coat, that makes them honorable. Their actions make them just as corrupt if they had taken the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Wait, come one guys yall are better than this. How many polls do you have to see be proven completely wrong to see they are wagging the dog. Trump polls on average around the mid 40s. What portion of the popular vote did he win again to become POTUS? Mid 40s. So nothing has changed, but the MSM would love you to believe otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                Sadly Charles, not incompetent but rather, corrupt. Most of these guys probably believe since they aren't receiving a suitcase full of cash from a sketchy guy in a trench coat, that makes them honorable. Their actions make them just as corrupt if they had taken the cash.
                [emoji817] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

If any, any of the polls were accurate Hillary would be in the WH right now guys.

I was polled. On Monday, I heard my house phone (which I forgot we had) ring and "Gallup Organization" popped up on my t.v. screen. I nearly broke all my limbs rushing to locate that phone. Turns out, they were polling brands of pet food. I've had let downs in my life but that one ranks near the top.

Comment

I was. The Quinnipiac University poll. Right before the election. It took about 30 - 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                      I was. The Quinnipiac University poll. Right before the election. It took about 30 - 45 minutes.
                      This is exactly my point. You were polled and probably another 1000 or so were included in the same poll. Yet the voting eligible population of the US is around how many hundred million? 226 million in the 2016 election.

Here is the latest trump poll sample size used by Quinnipiac.

The poll had a sample size of 1,361 and a margin of error of 3.2 percent.

1300 people and then they will come out and tell you that the entire country hates the President. Maybe they do, but that poll sure as hell did not come anywhere close to coming to that conclusion.

Comment

In a 10-page ruling issued Tuesday, Mehta — an Obama appointee — agreed.

"To date, State has searched only data compilations originating from outside sources — Secretary Clinton, her former aides, and the FBI. ... It has not, however, searched 8 the one records system over which it has always had control and that is almost certain to contain some responsive records: the state.gov e-mail server," Mehta wrote.

"If Secretary Clinton sent an e-mail about Benghazi to Abedin, Mills, or Sullivan at his or her state.gov e-mail address, or if one of them sent an e-mail to Secretary Clinton using his or her state.gov account, then State’s server presumably would have captured and stored such an e-mail. Therefore, State has an obligation to search its own server for responsive records."

Justice Department lawyers representing State argued that making them search other employees' accounts for Clinton's emails would set a bad precedent that would belabor other FOIA searches.

Rut Row

Comment

I was polled. On Monday, I heard my house phone (which I forgot we had) ring and "Gallup Organization" popped up on my t.v. screen. I nearly broke all my limbs rushing to locate that phone. Turns out, they were polling brands of pet food. I've had let downs in my life but that one ranks near the top.
                          No way, that's a legit topic haha. Besides I think we all know they would throw your opinion out for not meeting their pre determined outcome

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
                            I see that you are in Austin. Isn't it common knowledge that Austin is quiet liberal?

Comment

Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove.

Comment

I would love to get one of those polls; I would really mess with their heads about which ones taste the best and which ones really gave me the s#!+$.

Comment

Working...
                                X