X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Bible Portion (Friday)

Daily Bible Portion - 6 of 7
    "YOU ARE STANDING"

(Weekly Reading>>Deuteronomy 29:10-30:20, Isaiah 61:10-63:9, 1 John 5:1-21, Romans 9:30-10:13, Hebrews 12:14-15)

Jesus/Yeshua said,

“If you [believer] love Me, keep My commandments” [My Sabbath’s and Feast Days written in our Wedding Covenant]. And he who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. He who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him. If anyone loves Me, he will keep My Word [Yeshua’s Gospel- His words of matrimony given at Mount Sinai]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep [obey] My Words [the Gospel]” (John 14:15, 21, 23-24).

John 21:15-17 Yeshua said to Simon Peter, “Do you love Me more than these [My sheep/My Bride]?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Feed [teach my loving Betrothal from the Mosaic Covenant to] My lambs.” He said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Tend [teach the Gospel of encouragement from the Wedding invitation to] My sheep.” He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time; “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Yeshua said to him, “Feed [teach My Ketubah/Marriage Covenant to] My sheep [so they will return to Me].”

Yeshua was commanding Peter to teach Yeshua’s people (His Bride) the commandments from Mount Sinai as they contain all the information she would need to know about Yeshua’s desire to marry her and of their marriage together. It also reveals how to return to Him if her heart went astray from Him. Yeshua’s everlasting Covenant was being entrusted into Peter’s care.

Deuteronomy 30:11-14 “For this commandment which I command you [believers] today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off. It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend into heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it? But the word [My loving word for My Bride] is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.’”

Who can ascend to the heaven for us? The first Hebrew letters of each of these four words form the word for circumcision in Hebrew (Deuteronomy 30:4).

The word is very near to you. The word near is Strong’s #7126/TWOT #2065 meaning: a kinsman, an offering and a supply.

The Word of Yahweh/God (called Torah made flesh) is Yeshua/Jesus the Messiah (John 1:1, 14). Messiah is our Kinsman who by offering Himself on the cross in our place saved us to draw us again to His renewed marriage relationship with Him. He dwells in us by the Holy Spirit and has circumcised our hearts that we might return to worship and obey Him (Acts 2). Yeshua has become our never-ending supply of eternal life and love.

Romans 10:4-10 “For the goal at which the law [the Gospel, our Wedding Covenant] aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone [the Bride] who trusts. For Moses writes about the righteousness [believers] grounded in the law [of her marriage vow] that the person who does these things will attain [eternal] life [with Him] through [obedience to] them.”

2 Corinthians 13:5-6 “Examine yourselves to see whether you [believers] are living the life of trust [obedience to His Wedding Covenant]. Test yourselves. Don’t you realize that Yeshua the Messiah is in you? – unless you fail to pass the test.”

Romans 8:11 “if the Spirit of Him who raised Yeshua from the dead is living in you, He who raised the Messiah from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.”

Romans 10:9-13 “That if you [believer] confess with your mouth, ‘Yeshua is Yahweh,’ [Yahweh’s attributes is Yeshua in the flesh] and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you [believer] will be delivered [from any powerlessness to overcome your sins]. For with the heart one goes on trusting and thus continues toward righteousness [obeying our wedding instructions], while with the mouth one keeps on making public acknowledgement and thus continues toward deliverance...Everyone who calls on the name[authority, which is His Torah] of Yahweh will be delivered.” CJB

continues tomorrow...

Amen!

Comment

Why do you add all of the info in between the [].

The Masoretic text does not possess those.

What are you adding to Scripture?

Comment

[QUOTE=LWolken;12753852]

[B][I][INDENT]“If you [believer] love Me, keep My commandments” [My Sabbath’s and Feast Days written in our Wedding Covenant]. [\QUOTE]

Please show me a single instance where Christ enumerated the observance of the Sabbath. At least twice He was asked directly what commandments were to be kept or were the greatest.

I've grown weary of this exchange and ensuing debate.

Deuteronomy 13:15-18 commands followers of the law to destroy idolotrous cities.

Deuteronomy 13:15-18
        you must strike down the inhabitants of that city with the sword. Completely destroy everyone in it as well as its livestock with the sword. You are to gather all its spoil in the middle of the city square and completely burn up the city and all its spoil for the Lord your God. The city must remain a mound of ruins forever; it is not to be rebuilt. Nothing set apart for destruction is to remain in your hand, so that the Lord will turn from His burning anger and grant you mercy, show you compassion, and multiply you as He swore to your fathers. This will occur if you obey the Lord your God, keeping all His commands I am giving you today, doing what is right in the sight of the Lord your God.

Your assertion is that to be righteous, one must keep the law. Furthermore, you have stated you are sinless, maintaining the whole law. And you have previously argued from Matthew not one tittle or jot should remain unchanged (Matt 5:17-18). James 2:10 tells us that to stumble in one part of the law is to break the law in its entirety.

So until I see news headlines and stories of Lance Wolken slaying wicked idolotrous cities (and their cattle), you are nothing more than a lawless and rather self righteous and hypocritical individual.

Now, I do not really expect you to slay entire cities, but I don't believe God does either. First and foremost because the Law and Prophets were fulfilled in Christ's conquering of death on the cross. But furthermore, because it is in contradiction to Christ's command to "love thy neighbor as thyself" and expounds in parable to show us that we are to love those we despise the most.

Comment

Playa,

I can see why you have become weary of your own doctrines. That is what happens when one trusts man rather than scripture. Take for example the Sabbath. It's in both the Law and the Ten Commandments but you continue to reject both and hold to the doctrines of your elders the traditions of man. This is pride and arrogance against God not me. You don't have a problem with me but with God. Brother I am not the Law Giver Jesus is. He will judge us all with righteous judgment.

Did Messiah keep the Sabbath? Yes. Are we not told to imitate Him? Yes. Walk as he walked? Yes. Be holy because He is holy. Yes. You see we have free will to exercise. Be holy[set apart] to Yahweh or be holy[set apart] to another. To love God or hate God. To whom will you serve today? As for me and my household we will serve the Lord.

You seem to have a hard time understanding my speech concerning the Law. To set the record clear once again I have never claimed to have been sinless nor have I ever claimed to have maintained the entire law. However, I have stated that I am no longer comfortable in my sin after receiving the Blood of Christ! I have taught according to scripture that one cannot put new wine into an old wine skin! We must become new creatures born again walking as Christ walked. If one continues in sin after accepting the Blood of Christ then that one insults the Spirit of Grace. The fact that we all deserve death [which is the penalty for breaking the law] but God has made a way for us to repent and be forgiven of our sins shows how merciful He is. Why would one insult this Grace by continuing in sin thus trodding the blood of Christ underfoot to no effect? By now you should be teachers having been in training a long time but even now you need to be taught again the "Oracles" of God. According to the "Oracles" we all are an adulterous bride that went astray and unless the husband of that bride dies then and only then are we cleared of that adulterous status and free to marry another husband. So that my brothers you also were made dead to the law of marriage through the body of Christ for you to become another's, to that One who was raised from the dead. Do you not know that the Kingdom of Heaven is compared to a man a "king" who made a wedding feast for His "Son"? Blessed are those who have prepared their wedding garments for the wedding day.

If you truly understood what righteousness and loving thy neighbor is all about you would not encourage anyone to sin and rebel against God. The greatest command is to Love Yahweh with all your heart and all your soul which includes keeping His Sabbaths. The second is to love they neighbor as thyself a task which cannot be accomplished without the instructions from God contained in the law.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Matthew 22:36-40 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

2 Peter 2:17-22 These men are as useless as dried-up springs of water, promising much and delivering nothing; they are as unstable as clouds driven by the storm winds. They are doomed to the eternal pits of darkness. They proudly boast about their sins and conquests, and, using lust as their bait, they lure back into sin those who have just escaped from such wicked living. "You aren't saved by being good," they say, "so you might as well be bad. Do what you like; be free." But these very teachers who offer this "freedom" from law are themselves slaves to sin and destruction. For a man is a slave to whatever controls him. And when a person has escaped from the wicked ways of the world by learning about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and then gets tangled up with sin and becomes its slave again, he is worse off than he was before. It would be better if he had never known about Christ at all than to learn of him and then afterwards turn his back on the holy commandments that were given to him. There is an old saying that "A dog comes back to what he has vomited, and a pig is washed only to come back and wallow in the mud again." That is the way it is with those who turn again to their sin.
          Last edited by LWolken; 09-23-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I have no problem with God. I absolutely have a problem understanding your speech concerning the law... which law exactly do you adhere to?

Here is your chance to unequivocally enumerate the laws that apply, and substantiate those than do not and why. I'm fairly certain you do not adhere to Deuteronomy 13:15-18, I think that would make headlines. So yes I'm not clear which laws apply and those that do not.

I am clear on this....

Romans 7:1-6

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              I have no problem with God. I absolutely have a problem understanding your speech concerning the law... which law exactly do you adhere to?

Here is your chance to unequivocally enumerate the laws that apply, and substantiate those than do not and why. I'm fairly certain you do not adhere to Deuteronomy 13:15-18, I think that would make headlines. So yes I'm not clear which laws apply and those that do not.

I am clear on this....

Romans 7:1-6

Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man. Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 7:7 What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, "You shall not covet."

Romans 7:12-13 So the law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good. Did that which is good, then, bring death to me? By no means! It was sin, producing death in me through what is good, in order that sin might be shown to be sin, and through the commandment might become sinful beyond measure.

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am of the flesh, sold under sin.

Romans 8:6-7 For to set the mind on the flesh[sin/lawlessness] is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit[law] is life and peace. For the mind that is set on the flesh[sin] is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law[Spirit]; indeed, it cannot.

Romans 6:15-16 What then? Are we to sin because we are not under [the penalty] law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 8:12-14 So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh[sin], to live according to the flesh[sin]. For if you live according to the flesh[sin] you will die, but if by the Spirit[law] you put to death the deeds of the body[sin], you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

What is the Spirit of God?

Acts 7:51-53 "You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it."

Note: Acts 6:11-13 states that Stephen was falsely accused of speaking blasphemous words against the holy place and the Law. It was a false accusation because Stephen kept the Law! The very law that you say was nailed to the cross! Stephen kept after the crucifixion.

1 John 3:24-4:1 Whoever keeps his commandments abides in God, and God in him. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit whom he has given us[that keep his commandments]. Beloved, do not believe[obey] every spirit[words, doctrines], but test the spirits[words, doctrines] to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

You sir do not keep the commandments of Gods you oppose them this can only mean that you are lead by another spirit. The same spirit that opposed God and caused Adam "mankind" to sin in the garden due to disobedience. That spirit is known as anti-christ. Jesus Christ is the Word of God[John 1:1,14], Anti-Christ is Anti The Word of God. You oppose the very walk that Christ walked and have been deceived by mans doctrines just like the Pharisees! Not only do you cause destruction to yourself but also those whom you teach and lead away by your false teachings. These will be required at your hand. Your elders doctrines have blinded your eyes from understanding Paul's writings. You twist his words as do many who are unstable and unlearned.

2 Peter 3:14-18 Therefore, beloved, since you are waiting for these, be diligent to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace. And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
              Last edited by LWolken; 09-24-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
                Romans 7:7 What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, "You shall not covet."

Romans 7:12-13 So the law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good. Did that which is good, then, bring death to me? By no means! It was sin, producing death in me through what is good, in order that sin might be shown to be sin, and through the commandment might become sinful beyond measure.

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am of the flesh, sold under sin.

Romans 8:6-7 For to set the mind on the flesh[sin/lawlessness] is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit[law] is life and peace. For the mind that is set on the flesh[sin] is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law[Spirit]; indeed, it cannot.

Romans 6:15-16 What then? Are we to sin because we are not under [the penalty] law but under grace? By no means! Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 8:12-14 So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh[sin], to live according to the flesh[sin]. For if you live according to the flesh[sin] you will die, but if by the Spirit[law] you put to death the deeds of the body[sin], you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

What is the Spirit of God?

Acts 7:51-53 "You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered, you who received the law as delivered by angels and did not keep it."

Note: Acts 6:11-13 states that Stephen was falsely accused of speaking blasphemous words against the holy place and the Law. It was a false accusation because Stephen kept the Law! The very law that you say was nailed to the cross! Stephen kept after the crucifixion.

1 John 3:24-4:1 Whoever keeps his commandments abides in God, and God in him. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit whom he has given us[that keep his commandments]. Beloved, do not believe[obey] every spirit[words, doctrines], but test the spirits[words, doctrines] to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

John 6:63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

You sir do not keep the commandments of Gods you oppose them this can only mean that you are lead by another spirit. The same spirit that opposed God and caused Adam "mankind" to sin in the garden due to disobedience. That spirit is known as anti-christ. Jesus Christ is the Word of God[John 1:1,14], Anti-Christ is Anti The Word of God. You oppose the very walk that Christ walked and have been deceived by mans doctrines just like the Pharisees! Not only do you cause destruction to yourself but also those whom you teach and lead away by your false teachings. These will be required at your hand. Your elders doctrines have blinded your eyes from understanding Paul's writings. You twist his words as do many who are unstable and unlearned.

2 Peter 3:14-18 Therefore, beloved, since you are waiting for these, be diligent to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace. And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
                Again you avoid the question, define which law we are to uphold and those which we ignore and why.

Comment

Exodus 18:13 And so it was, on the next day, that Moses sat to judge the people; and the people stood before Moses from morning until evening.

Exodus 18:16 When they have a matter, they come unto me; and I judge between one and another, and I do make them know the statutes of God, and his laws.

H8451
                  תּרה תּורה
                  tôrâh tôrâh
                  to-raw', to-raw'
                  Strong's Definition
                  From H3384; a precept or statute, especially the Decalogue or Pentateuch: - law.

H8451
                  תּרה / תּורה
                  tôrâh
                  BDB Definition:
                  1) law, direction, instruction
                  1a) instruction, direction (human or divine)
                  1a1) body of prophetic teaching
                  1a2) instruction in Messianic age
                  1a3) body of priestly direction or instruction
                  1a4) body of legal directives
                  1b) law
                  1b1) law of the burnt offering
                  1b2) of special law, codes of law
                  1c) custom, manner
                  1d) the Deuteronomic or Mosaic Law

The Pentateuch is the Five Books of Moses Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy also known as the Torah of Moses.

Matthew 23:1-3 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, "The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so practice and observe whatever they tell you--but not what they do. For they preach, but do not practice.

John 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"

1 Peter 2:7-8 So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who disbelieve[G544], "The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone," and "A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense." They stumble because they disobey[G544] the word, as they were destined to do.

One who disbelieves is one who disobeys and one who believes is one who obeys.

John 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. For if you believed[obeyed] Moses, you would believe[obey] me; for he wrote of me. But if you do not believe[obey] his writings, how will you believe[obey] my words?"

Matthew 23:1-3 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, "The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so practice and observe whatever they tell you[from Moses]--but not what they do[oral traditions Talmudic law]. For they preach[Moses], but do not practice[Mosaic Law].

Matthew 23:27-28 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and [Mosaic] lawlessness.

Luke 4:20-21 And he rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on him. And he began to say to them, "Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing[Isa 61:1-2]."

Note: Jesus intentionally broke a rabbinic oral law in the synagogue known as the "three verse rule" which caused all eyes to be fixed on Him. According to oral Talmudic law one must read an entire section which is interpreted as at least three verses Talmud; Ta'anith 27:4

John 5:8-10 Jesus said to him, "Get up, take up your bed, and walk." And at once the man was healed, and he took up his bed and walked. Now that day was the Sabbath. So the Jews said to the man who had been healed, "It is the Sabbath, and it is not lawful for you to take up your bed."

Note: Jesus did not break the Torah of Moses. Jesus did intentionally break the oral Talmudic law of "Eruv" in order to expose the traditions of the Pharisees which they taught as "law" not to be confused with the Torah of Moses. Talmud Tractate Ch. 1,11. Deuteronomy 4:2 States not to add or subtract from the commandments of Yahweh contained in the Torah. Jesus never added or subtracted from the Torah of Moses. He only exposed the oral traditions which the Pharisees passed on as "law".

John 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. For if you believed[obeyed] Moses, you would believe[obey] me; for he wrote of me. But if you do not believe[disobey] his writings, how will you believe[obey] my words?"

John 9:14-16 Now it was a Sabbath day when Jesus made the mud and opened his eyes. So the Pharisees again asked him how he had received his sight. And he said to them, "He put mud on my eyes, and I washed, and I see." Some of the Pharisees said, "This man is not from God, for he does not keep the Sabbath." But others said, "How can a man who is a sinner do such signs?" And there was a division among them.

Note: Jesus did not break the Sabbath according to The Torah of Moses. He exposed Talmud, tractate Shabbat 108b which forbade mixing of water and dust because that "created" something. Also it was forbidden to put saliva on the eyes during the Sabbath. It was also forbidden to walk more than their prescribed measurement for a Sabbath says journey 2,000 cubits Baba Metzia 32a.

John 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?"

John 7:48-49 Have any of the rulers or the Pharisees believed in Him? But this crowd that does not know the law is cursed."

Deuteronomy 29:19-21 and so it may not happen, when he hears the words of this curse, that he blesses himself in his heart, saying, "I shall have peace, even though I follow the dictates of my heart'--as though the drunkard could be included with the sober. "The LORD would not spare him; for then the anger of the LORD and His jealousy would burn against that man, and every curse that is written in this book would settle on him, and the LORD would blot out his name from under heaven. And the LORD would separate him from all the tribes of Israel for adversity, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this Book of the Law,

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Matthew 13:37-42 He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

1 John 3:4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

1 John 3:4-7 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him. Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.

Romans 7:12 So the law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good.

Romans 2:13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Comment

Working...
                  X