Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 Rangefinder - worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 Rangefinder - worth it?

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    Looks like they are discontinuing them, places are selling out and not expecting new orders. Just my luck I ordered one and now they won't make them and ( when) if it brakes I'll be stuck with a 350.00 paper weight. But I guess I won't be alone.

Depending on their warranty you may end up on the better end if something goes wrong with it and it's not too old. They could fix it or give you a heck of a deal on the newer model. I have a buddy that bought a pair of binoculars from Steiner and the eye cups fell off and they sent him the new version that were way more expensive at no extra cost. He did rip them a new one saying he had a high dollar hunt booked in Texas (he was hunting with me for free) and traveling all the way from North Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 12-03-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Still, a far cry from $370.
      Agree 100% and that's why they won't discontinue the 2000, unless they are total fools.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
        Tried to post reply earlier but looks like it didn't go. But midway says discontinued. Cabelas said sale is until they are gone then no more. And another sight I was on said out of stock, item discontinued.
        After posting this I went back to midway, and now they don't even show the kilo 2000.
        Either way, your post pushed me to make an order. Cabela's says I should have mine by the 15th

Comment

Cabelas took them off sale

Comment

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
            Cabelas took them off sale
            That's okay. Mine came in today.

Comment

I have been reading all kinds of stuff on these now, so I called Sig and talked to a customer service rep. He stated they ARE being discontinued, and are being replaced with an advanced one. So it will have different SKU numbers. He said if there is ever( his words were they have an infinity warranty) a problem with them they will make it right. I asked if they were having a higher then normal failure rate with them and he said they have had some with issues, but will take care of it.

Comment

Love mine

Comment

I had a Kilo1250 and it wouldn't range as advertised. Sent it back and they promised me a new one would.....got the 1250 replacement and same deal. They apologized and sent me a Kilo2000 to meet their distance advertisements.
                  I absolutely love the 2,000.... works flawlessly...

And that's a great company to do that for a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X