No announcement yet.

2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of pies are we talking about and how many?

Comment

Originally posted by Centex View Post
      What kind of pies are we talking about and how many?
      Ahhhrrrghh! We are talking NO pies this year-Deb now has to go to work and no longer has a bake day in her schedule. Church ladies are doing the desserts this year.

Comment

I'll take a pie

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
          I'll take a pie
          I bet you would!! That's what happened the last three years, SOMEONE stole the pie/pies that were to be auctioned off! 3 years and never even got one slice! I'm begining to think there never were any pies.

Comment

I am beginning to think Doc is the pie thef .

Comment

Ok my dearest shootin' buddies, here it comes. I 'll stay up all night and bake some pies-y'all get ready to get those wallets out come auction time.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                Ok my dearest shootin' buddies, here it comes. I 'll stay up all night and bake some pies-y'all get ready to get those wallets out come auction time.
                Promises, promises!!! They ALWAYS disappear before the auction! I want a price so I can PURCHASE a PIE as soon as I step out of the truck!!! And please remember, I ain't rich like Bisch!

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                  I am beginning to think Doc is the pie thef .
                  There you go chunkin rocks at a handicapped person!!! You got any evidence to back that up?? You should be ashamed, but I know your not!! And to think I was going to bring you some of that Shiner stuff! Man this is fun and we haven't even got warmed up yet!!!lol

Comment

Well there is always a little home brew.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                      Promises, promises!!! They ALWAYS disappear before the auction! I want a price so I can PURCHASE a PIE as soon as I step out of the truck!!! And please remember, I ain't rich like Bisch!
                      Doc, one piece of that pie might kill you. You don't get any weather I bake them or not. But your quarters are all clean and ready for you to move in.

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                      There you go chunkin rocks at a handicapped person!!! You got any evidence to back that up?? You should be ashamed, but I know your not!! And to think I was going to bring you some of that Shiner stuff! Man this is fun and we haven't even got warmed up yet!!!lol
                      Oh, we are warming up.

Comment

Local businesses are getting involved and sponsoring targets. For lunch on Saturday we highly recommend the Little Country Diner on hwy 71 or Lee's Almost by the Lake on Pace Bend Rd. S. Little Country Diner also serves a great breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                          Doc, one piece of that pie might kill you. You don't get any weather I bake them or not. But your quarters are all clean and ready for you to move in.

Oh, we are warming up.
                          Well at least I would go happy!! I got my crematory policy paid up so I would be good to go! See ya Thursday morning!!

Comment

Make Bisch a rock pie

Comment

LOL on the pie making-eating!

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                                Make Bisch a rock pie
                                Oh heck no!! That's one of my jobs, making sure the stake area at each target is clear of any kickable rocks or logs!! Oops, my bad John, I thought it read to make Bisc a rock pile.
                                Last edited by trad"Doc"53; 10-04-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X