No announcement yet.

IBO World Traditional Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda , Zach and I will be heading up. Got a room reserved for 4 nights. Looks like a hoot. Won't be setting up in the big tent but outside with my regular set up. You guys come on up. Lets show em some good old Texas shootin.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
      What???? Say it aint so.

I thought this shoot was an IBO shoot, with compound shooters too. I see now its an all trad shoot, and the picks of the place look pretty cool. Never been to TN. I think I'm going to see if I can swing it.

Matt
      Matt don't miss this I think this may be the last year IBO is having it a this venue. Its way cool.

Comment

Its amazing how one invite from our current world champion Skunk Lady-Shana Wilson could get so many Texans this fired up about a shoot 800 miles or so away a year later. Thanks for the invite Shana.

Comment

Sounds like a blast, hope you guys take all the categories I have seen a vidio of the venue and tried to talk my daughter to going to wine of their shoots a few weeks back but she had other plans (she lives in Franklin on the other side on Nashvile.

Comment

Looks like Kim and I are going. Just got to find a place to stay now.

Matt

Comment

Trying to decide weather or not to take the RV with gas prices, might just stay in a motel to be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by zaggzig View Post
                Trying to decide weather or not to take the RV with gas prices, might just stay in a motel to be cheaper.
                It might be cheaper to stay in a hotel, but the place is so cool and there is so much going on...... We stayed in a hotel last year but this year we are pulling the camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                  We need Team Texas T-shirts.
                  That's an idea there, Deb!

Bisch
                  Last edited by Bisch; 06-05-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Bicch
                    You misspelled your name, Bisch. Arvin will be glad he is not the only one to do that. So what should these shirts look like? Post some ideas and pics.

Comment

Bisch
                      You misspelled your name, Bisch. Arvin will be glad he is not the only one to do that. So what should these shirts look like? Post some ideas and pics.
                      I don't know how you did that but it looks right to me in my post?

Bisch

Comment

I don't know how you did that but it looks right to me in my post?

Bisch
                        Everybody knows I'm computer impaired. No way I could have managed that.

Comment

I have the perfect idea for the T-shirt. A team of 4 horses hitched to a buckboard. Bob Sarrels driving wearing a big ten gallon hat with Sarrel's Archery on it. "Tennessee or Bust" painted on the side of the wagon. Boxes of beer, bows & arrows stacked everywhere. Arvin looking sadly at a broken selfbow with John looking on in dismay. Bisch lighting people's wood arrows on fire while trying not to be caught at it. Shana's skunk quiver flying in the breeze. Buff and James H. passing out beers. Deb & Shanna waving fancy Texas Bountyhunter arrows in the air..TEAM TEXAS in an arc over the pic.

Comment

I have the perfect idea for the T-shirt. A team of 4 horses hitched to a buckboard. Bob Sarrels driving wearing a big ten gallon hat with Sarrel's Archery on it. "Tennessee or Bust" painted on the side of the wagon. Boxes of beer, bows & arrows stacked everywhere. Arvin looking sadly at a broken selfbow with John looking on in dismay. Bisch lighting people's wood arrows on fire while trying not to be caught at it. Shana's skunk quiver flying in the breeze. Buff and James H. passing out beers. Deb & Shanna waving fancy Texas Bountyhunter arrows in the air..TEAM TEXAS in an arc over the pic.
                            Hilarious!!!!

Comment

Funny, but you forgot one, Trick wearing 3 buckles, and looking on in dismay as Bisch lights wood arrows.

Matt

Comment

Good one Deb you gonna make Derek paint it? Here is a link to some Twin Oaks videos

Comment

Working...
                                X