Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma = Lost job. Missed many an opportunity to keep her trap Shut. TBH LEO's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
    all this could have been avoided had she called Progressive . They could have had her a quote in 15 min
    and saved her 15%

Comment

What an idiot! She is lucky they didn't hall her off to the local loony farm!

Comment

That video gave me great satisfaction. What ever happened to good old fashioned respect? How some people think they're above that escapes me and no one is any better than the next person. I sincerely hope she never gets another government job. What a huge tool.

Comment

I don’t think this has anything to do with politics - it’s typical of many public/entitled people. They exist in equal numbers on both sides of the isle and in far greater numbers than anyone would care to admit. Those officers showed way more restraint than most and I’m guessing a lot of that was the result of apprehension over how much sway she might actually have over someone senior to them. They did the right thing, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t understand why the cops didn’t demand that she get back in her car or be arrested. I could never have had that kind of patience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Even at 60....such an entitlement attitude. No respect for law enforcement. Where do all of these little snowflake ****tbags get it from?? Hmmmmm.

Comment

Karma = Lost job. Missed many an opportunity to keep her trap Shut. TBH LEO's??

That heifer sure knew how to throw down a good guilt trip attempt too...multiple times. no offense to Tbh ladies but women love to use that tactic. Glad to see it didn’t work here.

“Well I hope you are happy ... you just ruined a perfect holiday weekend”...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

“I hope you are happy. You have 5 people crying in that car”

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I am very surprised they let her go up there.

Comment

Bye felicia !!!

Comment

Her poor husband

Comment

As my 6th grader would say...Get wrecked!

Comment

This entitled BIATCH is the reason police brutality was invented.

Comment

Originally posted by spro View Post
                            Her poor husband
                            I'm surprised she even has one , he must wear a dress !! and cry !

Comment

Nothing surprises me anymore with NO ONE. The last azzs reaming I had was for pulling a "Pastors wife" over for going 16 over the speed limit. Cool little car had the dove, fish etc on the trunk.

She laid into to me and of course gave me so many words used in hell I had never even heard before. Made a believer out of me that anyone and even the few chosen can be nothing more then hypocrites.

This is just another shining example. Officers did good in this and just watched her as she being privileged spoke her mind. Sometimes I can just watch a person melt as I will let them speak and it just infuriates them even more that I do not engage.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                This entitled BIATCH is the reason police brutality was invented.
                                This.................tazer deployed.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                                X