Facebook PC police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook PC police

The FB PC police are working overtime. I just got blocked from posting anything.
    Flaming liberals telling me what I can and cannot say or think.

Evidently the word "raghead" is grounds for dismissal. Maybe I should have typed towelhead

Comment

You don't think those terms are derogatory and insulting?

From our own forum rules.
      2. Name calling of any kind isn't appropriate. "Idiot", "not very smart", "clueless", "libtard", "trumpateer/trumpist/trumpkin", "karen", etc. aren't an appropriate way to address site members. This is zero tolerance going forward.

3. Name calling, even of politicians, reporters, public figures, etc. is juvenile. "Trumph", "Killary", "Obummer", "Lyin' Ted", etc. aren't appropriate for this site (or for presidential candidates, IMO...but I can't control that.)

Comment

Free speech is quickly becoming a thing of the past.

Comment

One of the best things I have ever done was cutting face book loose.

Gives me more time to read better things, like the green screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never had it...never will. Get all the 2nd hand fb-bs 411 from Mrs Artos I can stomach. She put all her contacts that dab in politics on a 30 day break she said it got so bad.

Comment

There is absolutely nothing one can say to describe another person that won't be deemed derogatory by someone. You can call one girl beautiful and it will offend another one who thinks they are being singled out as an ugly duckling.
              I call em as I see em. Always have and always will. Anything else is dishonest to myself. Calling a person a Liberal is derogatory to some as it doesn't speak well of that person from a conservatives point of view yet we see it countless times on TV every day. And NO, I won't shut up to appease some liberal jackwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                There is absolutely nothing one can say to describe another person that won't be deemed derogatory by someone. You can call one girl beautiful and it will offend another one who thinks they are being singled out as an ugly duckling.
                I call em as I see em. Always have and always will. Anything else is dishonest to myself. Calling a person a Liberal is derogatory to some as it doesn't speak well of that person from a conservatives point of view yet we see it countless times on TV every day. And NO, I won't shut up to appease some liberal jackwagon.
                Bingo .
                Gotta make sure we don't offend anyone in this day and age.
                They are destroying our country and taking our freedoms, but let's be nice to em .

Comment

FB is a left wing propaganda machine by design.. A very powerful and VERY destructful tool that is being used to re-write history by controlling the information younger generations are exposed to. It should shutdown..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    FB is a left wing propaganda machine by design.. A very powerful and VERY destructful tool that is being used to re-write history by controlling the information younger generations are exposed to. It should shutdown..
                    This. X10000000000000000000000000000000000. Facebook, along with their brother, sister, cousin, niece, and nephew sites will be the end of western civilization as we know it.

Comment

Can you honestly tell me that by referring to someone as a raghead you don't intend to insult them? That is the difference and it's a significant one.

Free speech is only guaranteed in reference to the federal government. Private entities have always been able to restrict speech. In fact the supreme court just reiterated that by throwing out a lawsuit against Facebook and Twitter and they stated that as private entities they had the right to determine what was acceptable on their platforms. When you join Facebook you choose to live by their rules, just like you choose to live by our rules when you joined TBH.

Comment

Thats why i gave up facebook along time ago. I would consider doing the same.

Comment

While I don't disagree with your point here. Raghead is a derogatory term most often used as a racial slur. It's intent is to be derogatory. That same thing would likely get you banned on a lot of forums, including this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                            This. X10000000000000000000000000000000000. Facebook, along with their brother, sister, cousin, niece, and nephew sites will be the end of western civilization as we know it.
                            Yep and they functioning like well oiled machines.. They will leave an irreversible path of destruction in this country.. All by design no less.. Some that "fundamental change" we were promised...

Comment

LOL how bout Cracker barrel? Just saying I ate there the other day. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X