Something to think about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to think about

I have 2 friends who are Respiratory nurses. One in New York and one in Louisiana , both been told to report every death as COVID-19 related

??????....

More lies just to make Trump look bad, it will never stop.

Comment

Someone wrote the other day that their acquaintance told them that everything was presumed covid.

Let’s make it worse than it is

Comment

This whole thing is insane.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Yes it is insane. These people are friends of mine on the front line and I believe them more than the media

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Yes it is insane. These people are friends of mine on the front line and I believe them more than the media
              I believe just about anybody more than the media.

Comment

Doesn’t seem like that great of a plan, considering we are reading about it here of all places.
                What are your friends planning on doing?
                If they’re telling you, I can only imagine they are less than thrilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Since when did nurses start calling time and cause of death?

Comment

It is becoming increasingly clear that there is a big difference between dying from Coronavirus and dying with Coronavirus. Someone who dies of a heart attack who tests positive gets lumped in. Every year 10% of people who are 80 on New Years Day will die before Christmas. That is not going to change. The increase due to covid19 will be measurable but a blip
                    Last edited by jerp; 04-07-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Are you sure they're being told to report *every* death as covid, or only those where it may have played a role? From what I've read and the CDC guidance below it sounds like they're wanting every death that covid played a role in to list covid on the certificate along with information of their other health issues that contributed to the death.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        Every year 10 of people who are 80 on New Years Day will die before Christmas.
                        Huh

Comment

Everyone who has died recently is reported to have died of covid. Thanks for reassuring my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            Huh
                            10% of people in their 80’s die in a given year. Death rate of 80 year olds who contract corona is 10%.

Comment

Ye sir!

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              ??????....

More lies just to make Trump look bad, it will never stop.
                              Yes sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X