UFOs over Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    It boils down to the fact that a lot of people have been brain washed by the government.. They take everything that the feds say as gospel without question.. Its very strange and interesting..
    Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    He doesn't believe in "conspiracies" so the answer is obviously no.. BUT he is not the only one..
    I believe in conspiracies. And the government lies to us all the time. Doesn't mean I believe the entire planet got together decades or hundreds of years ago and agreed to cover up UFO's And stayed good on their word all this time. And somehow told the UFO's they better not show themselves to the common person on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      Oxygen can be detected and we know its molecular formula. I don't have to believe in breathing in oxygen. If I was unsure about oxygen existing, I would have studied it past the 6th grade when we put a lit candle in a sealed container.
      You believe in aliens or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        With literally millions of stars, planets and galaxies that WE can acknowledge I would say the odds are in favor of something other than us among the cosmos! The life form may be no bigger than the head of a needle...…..or as large as a elephant...………...but the numerical odds are there is something more than just us floating around on this single blue planet!

Hey, hey, hey!!!!! Leave Lou Garou out of this thread!!!!

I like the way you think...……..things that make you geaux hummmmm!
        Please feel free to lay out those odds. What are the odds of a planet being about to sustain life? Odds of said planet actually creating life? Odds that Earth created life in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Never said that.. but I do know that txtax is a black helicopter pilot and owns stock in Reynolds Aluminum.[emoji23][emoji23]

Hmmm.....
          I’ve been told this but may be a conspiracy,
          But I’ve heard you hold stock with KFC,
          Popeye’s, all pizza franchises
          Might be wrong I may need to buy some Reynolds wrap ASAP [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            Do you not believe the federal government lies to the people of America ?

"Those job numbers were bogus.... I told you Aliens were real!"

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
              Hmmm.....
              I’ve been told this but may be a conspiracy,
              But I’ve heard you hold stock with KFC,
              Popeye’s, all pizza franchises
              Might be wrong I may need to buy some Reynolds wrap ASAP [emoji15]

LMAO!.....Obsession noted....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                LMAO!.....Obsession noted....

Just a lil rib jabbin [emoji6][emoji23]

Comment

Wasn't it Walter Cronkite that said there are as many planets in the universe as there are grains of sand on every beach on earth and it would be extremely naive to go to some random beach and pick up a single grain of sand and say"this is the only grain of sand on earth that can contain life." That analogy is quite mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Wasn't it Walter Cronkite that said there are as many planets in the universe as there are grains of sand on every beach on earth and it would be extremely naive to go to some random beach and pick up a single grain of sand and say"this is the only grain of sand on earth that can contain life." That analogy is quite mind boggling.
                    Sounds like TBH. If you disagree then call the other a name.

What are the odds that our planet overcame to have life (talking big bang and not God)?

Comment

Well I just hope I get the chance to tell Smart "I told you so" AGAIN...

Comment

NASA: Building blocks for life discovered on Mars...
                        Organic molecules...

This a headline just now on the Drudge Report...about as conservative as you can get

Comment

I believe,but...

Comment

If only a majority of humans would carry cameras able to document these sightings/encounters......

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Sounds like TBH. If you disagree then call the other a name.

What are the odds that our planet overcame to have life (talking big bang and not God)?
                              If it is one in a billion then there is roughly 200 stars or solar systems supporting life in the Milky Way alone and 400,000,000,000 in the known universe

Louis Irwin a professor emeritus at University of Texas El Paso puts the figure at closer to 100 million in the Milky Way - that would be 100 million times 200 billion for the known universe - that's .... why I don't even know WHAT that is! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                                If it is one in a billion then there is roughly 200 stars or solar systems supporting life in the Milky Way alone and 400,000,000,000 in the known universe

Louis Irwin a professor emeritus at University of Texas El Paso puts the figure at closer to 100 million in the Milky Way - that would be 100 million times 200 billion for the known universe - that's .... why I don't even know WHAT that is! LOL!
                                I agree with this. Saying you don't believe in life somewhere else, is like saying you don't believe in any astronomy. There's just too many opportunities. Go buy a telescope and look for your self.

Whether or not they are coming to earth is different argument.

Comparing it to bigfoot or something like that is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X