This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
    Well said. Maverick are cool blinds but I sure wish they would fix the doors. Krivoman are a completely different animal. They are a much nicer blind. From the door, materials, vent, to the one piece design. You get what you pay for. I will say Mavericks beat the heck out of a pop up and are a good entry point plastic shell blind.
    What is the size on my he krivo ?

Comment

Last edited by roysmoke; 05-27-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Krivomans smaller one is 6'4" tall by 6'4" wide and his big one is 8'5" tall by 8' wide.
        Last edited by roysmoke; 05-27-2016, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Where are your guys located?

Comment

Originally posted by bentlimbs View Post
            Can you post some interior pics please showing window n door openings? Thank you.

Curt - I have two of these up at the ranch. One is at my primary by the red gate and the other is on top of the hill going to the canyon. You are more than welcome to check mine out. If you have any questions give me a shout.

Comment

Ok kevin, I may take a look next trip up on the 15th. Thanks man.

Comment

What would be the final cost to ship a full load, I am guessing 12 of the 6 footers to Lubbock? Zip code is 79424.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  What would be the final cost to ship a full load, I am guessing 12 of the 6 footers to Lubbock? Zip code is 79424.
                  Drop me one off in Sterling city lol

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Drop me one off in Sterling city lol
                    I could possibly do a TBH Express if I can get an answer on the cost to get them to Lubbock! I have a lot of friends that come thru there on their way to hunt north of San Angelo near Carlsbad.

Comment

I'll need any orders for these for bulk delieveries. Payment is expected before orders are made. Call to pay. 361-649-2573.

Comment

Anyone in the Austin area want some? Or Lampasas?

I'd be in for 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
                          I'll need any orders for these for bulk delieveries. Payment is expected before orders are made. Call to pay. 361-649-2573.
                          I don't quite understand. Your order qty for bulk deliveries is minimum of 12 units? You don't seem to have that or even half of that quantity wanted at any of the proposed drop locations.

Seems like this isn't going to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick View Post
                            I don't quite understand. Your order qty for bulk deliveries is minimum of 12 units? You don't seem to have that or even half of that quantity wanted at any of the proposed drop locations.

Seems like this isn't going to happen...
                            I misread... I think Dallas area has quite a few wanted.

Comment

Bulk deliveries meaning 12 per area. I just spoke to Maverick and they can ship 6 to an area if needs be. I'm attempting to centralize it into geographic areas (Houston, Dallas, Houston, etc) as Maverick will not just drop ship ones and twos to locations. Once they are dropped at a location, everyone can pick theirs up from that drop location. The MSRP on these is $899.99. I can also just have them all delivered here and everyone can drive here to pick them up. I'm trying to accommodate everyone.

Comment

OK, what would 6 dropped ship to a commercial location in Lubbock cost? Zip is 79424.

Comment

Working...
                                X