Special White-wing Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special White-wing Season

I was talking with my dove hunting buddy and he pointed out that the special white-wing season opens on Friday September 3rd this year. I don't ever recall it opening on a Friday. I've seen were it will open on a Sunday but not Friday.

Plan on making it back home to the Valley to hunt that weekend. The kids are looking forward to it.

Huh?
    I have a hunt scheduled for the 1st and 2nd

Comment

Yea. Check your dates. The TPW had the 2020 dates up. Not the 2021 for a while. I believe it’s updated now

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
        Huh?
        I have a hunt scheduled for the 1st and 2nd
        If this hunt is in the south zone, I would suggest rescheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
          I was talking with my dove hunting buddy and he pointed out that the special white-wing season opens on Friday September 3rd this year. I don't ever recall it opening on a Friday. I've seen were it will open on a Sunday but not Friday.

Plan on making it back home to the Valley to hunt that weekend. The kids are looking forward to it.
          It does open on Friday this year. It is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the first 2 weekends of season. First time that I can remember it ever being on a Friday. Makes sense though. Most people leave Friday and come home Sunday so would only get to hunt one evening with the old rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
            It does open on Friday this year. It is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the first 2 weekends of season. First time that I can remember it ever being on a Friday. Makes sense though. Most people leave Friday and come home Sunday so would only get to hunt one evening with the old rules.
            Yeah we only hunt the first Saturday since moving to Houston. Sunday is time spent with family that doesn't hunt.

Comment

Working...
            X