Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU, the rest of the schedule is tough all the way out. Don't get no easier in the SEC.

The Gator game is always tough. Miss. St and Fla always get up for LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Pretty sure the Ags on here blasted Texas for talking about moral victories last year in regards to improvement. Make no mistake, there are some positives you can take from a loss when a team is getting better but in the end the scoreboard is what matters.
      No you had 3 or 4 Ags blasting y’all over it, which those 3-4 are the ones that post the most. Yes it all comes down to the scoreboard in the end, but like you said there are things to take away from the game that are positive. I like what I’m seeing and the team has improved in certain aspects that give us hope for the future.

Comment

Ags record is as expected by everyone with any common sense. The remaining schedule will tell the story for this season versus expectations. This early in the season, it seems jimbo has the team performing ahead of where most people expected.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          LSU, the rest of the schedule is tough all the way out. Don't get no easier in the SEC.

The Gator game is always tough. Miss. St and Fla always get up for LSU.
          Sure it does......they have to play A&M.
          I just hope the Aggies show up for the game this time.

Comment

Horns need to keep focused. To me it all rides on the QB play. If Ehlinger can manage the game with little to no critical mistakes (which is dang near impossible) we will do fine. Are we back?? Heck No!! Are we on our way? I sure hope so! Long way to go to rebuild but the previous two weeks are better than the alternative. Transitive property victories along with moral victories don't get us there.

Comment

I want to see the Ag's inside run game improve. Williams is averaging 6.9yrds/carry but if you take away the two cupcakes that drops to 2.5yrs/carry which isn't going to cut it. With 5 sophmores and 1 freshman on the 2 deep they should improve as they get more games under their belt.

Comment

Really good win by the Horns this weekend. Congrats to them.

Aggies as expected I guess. I know we covered but I didn't like much of what I saw. We tied the game up 7-7 with a 99 yard drive after a horrendous start only to squander some more good field position. We didn't take enough shots down field on offense which I know is hard to do with that Bama D-line. Our defense was not good. The front line played well but the back end has been a let down. We got to get better soon. Hopefully we can get back on track this week with the piggies. Then KU at home which wont be easy by the look of things.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  He hung in and took some hits! I was impressed. I haven't seen very many of his games, but I'm assuming it's the best game he's played in a Longhorn jersey?
                  Very well could have been, he played good agaist USC as well. Last 2 weeks have been the best over-all offensive performance by UT in a while. Next couple weeks are going to be very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU playing Ole Miss this week in BR. Those Rebs always play us tough.

May get a little inspiration from the unveiling of a Billy Cannon statue. Most will recall that it was his legendary 89-yard TD run than beat Ole Miss on Halloween in 1959. He went on to win the Heisman Trophy -- the only Tiger to do so -- and died in May this year.

We kind of gloss over our hero's post-football counterfeiting conviction. He did in fact pay his debt to society, and actually became known for using his skills as a dentist, treating inmates after he served his 4-year sentence. In fact, -- beloved and known as "Legend" -- at Angola Prison, inmates paid for the materials for his casket this year at his passing.

Comment

Hook Em! But still very cautious of this team; sticking with my we shall see mentatality.

Ag's have got to get the Oline figured out. I saw in the first couple games it was poor, and if they can fix that, will get some good wins this year. If not, might be a 6-6 type of year.

Comment

Aggies and Horns can get along. This was in my inbox today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas 42
                          KSU 13

(This might be the worst KState squad Texas has ever faced)

Aggies 56
                          Hogs. 17

(This might be the worst Hog squad the Aggies have ever faced).

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            Texas 42
                            KSU 13

(This might be the worst KState squad Texas has ever faced)

Aggies 56
                            Hogs. 17

(This might be the worst Hog squad the Aggies have ever faced).

I think you are right on both accounts. Snider always has UT's number up there, I just hope UT doesn't get caught sleeping!!! Arkansas is really struggling, Aggies should make quick work of them.

Comment

From what I have seen....the plan is not to outscore the flashy Big 12 teams. They seem to be building a real football team. Defense first. Shut the other team down and score enough to win. I love it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-24-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

This is where the transfer rule could get interesting.

Breaking: Jalen McCleskey has decided to redshirt and transfer from #OKState. Mike Gundy said McCleskey said he feels like he wasn’t getting the ball enough. Shocking loss of a veteran WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X