3D withdraws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D withdraws

Now that the ASA 3D season is over, who is going to find a club shoot in your area to shoot?

Maybe I need to head over to CCBA and walk the course.

Sunday is the whitetail shoot at IBA. It has been less than one day!!

Comment

Maybe you need to head to Bryan on Sunday and shoot in their 3D shoot. We are also hosting a shoot in September. Then there's the Targeting Cancer shoot on the 21st.

3D is far from over in Texas....

Comment

AFC Paris still has 4 shoots left, 2nd and 4th Sats with THe Lake Crook Shoot Out Coming on the Last Sat in Sept!

Comment

Thank goodness its over Im ready to shoot real animals.

Comment

HAHA i know gene-o loves to hunt. I am a target shooter who likes to try to hunt HAHA! Maybe we can get a few of us together to organize a winter series in a centralized location!

Comment

We shoot animals with a pulse all winter. You need to start hunting a little Ryan.

Comment

Cinnamon creek will being doin an indoor 3d shoot mid September! In the AC upstairs.....ill post details later today

Comment

The Archery Club of Young County is having our shoot this weekend. Come join us and have some fun.

Greg

Comment

CCBA's last club shoot for 2011 will be on August 20/21. Come on out. I screwed up a hamstring and can barely walk right now, but maybe by then I will be back up and around.

Wayne

Comment

Dido what Oneway said. I am not a member but they put on the best shoots I've been to.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
                        CCBA's last club shoot for 2011 will be on August 20/21. Come on out. I screwed up a hamstring and can barely walk right now, but maybe by then I will be back up and around.

Wayne

I will come out and play!!!!!

Comment

I for one am glad it is nearly over. I have pushed hard this year and need a break! Practice time is over- let's hunt the real thing!

Comment

If you like 3D, Cinnamon Creek Ranch has a Bowhunter League on Tuesday nights that will feature a variety of paper vital targets and 3D animal targets. It is an 8 week league and is starting tonight. I hope to see you all there.

Comment

What time do CCBA shoots start?

Comment

Working...
                              X