Costa's from eBay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa's from eBay?

Good idea or bad idea? Saw some good prices on eBay, does anyone have any experience buying vistas from eBay?

Originally posted by dc1211 View Post
    Good idea or bad idea? Saw some good prices on eBay, does anyone have any experience buying vistas from eBay?
    I got some Oakleys from Ebay a few years ago with no issues. Just look at at the seller ratings and comments from buyers.

Comment

I bought two pair of a discontinued model that I really liked. Zero issues.

Comment

No problems. Costa stills warranties them.

Comment

Been scared myself.

Comment

I got mine from an eBay handle of Torch-sports out of houston. Great transaction and got Corbinas in 580g for around 165.00 I think.. They had 100% feedback.

Comment

I have bought two pair and there were no problems, besides ebay will get your money back. I only buy from top rated sellers in the USA.

Comment

Reach out to C&M Bayou Fuel in Lafitte, La 504-689-2013.

Authorized COSTA dealer and best prices I could find. I have purchased 2 pair from them.

sent (1) in recently to COSTA for repair, no issues.

Comment

I agree with Bmac! I talked to Jared at C&M. Ordered a pair of Conch for $127. Super awesome to deal with

Comment

Only place you can get costas for s good price. Bought a few pairs from eBay and coworkers have done the same. No problems yet.

Comment

I have bought both pair of mine from Amazon, with zero issues.

Comment

Maui Jims no problem

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
                          Reach out to C&M Bayou Fuel in Lafitte, La 504-689-2013.

Authorized COSTA dealer and best prices I could find. I have purchased 2 pair from them.

sent (1) in recently to COSTA for repair, no issues.

Took your advice and called them today. Fantail 580glass green mirror lens $169. Heck of a deal

Comment

www.steepandcheap.com/home will have some really good deals on them every now and then. bought some camo fantails from here for dirt cheap.

Comment

I buy all of mine on eBay and have had several warranty work done no problems at all

Comment

Working...
                              X