Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    Show the poor guy some Love....

I've seen deer behave like that and whup more mature, bigger bodied bucks early in the season

but...once the rut kicks in, they get their *** kicked.

So, I don't think he'll end up hurting anything...having said that, though, I'm not impressed with his antler traits....I'd give the green light to whack him
    Sounds like his days are numbered! I agree with the above statement; if he's 4.5 he needs to be shot anyway by looking at his rack.

Comment

He should be taken out and soon.

Comment

I got approval to kill him. All agreed he needs to go. We have a bowhunter coming in and we'll let him kill either Idiot or the old buck in the last pic. I was told to whack him as soon as possible. That's what we'll do.

Comment

I have mixed feelings.

Jamie makes a good point...but on the other hand, we have all seen good bucks with broken horns, toward the end of the season(and possible injuries).

Good Luck, Doc.

Comment

To me he looks to be 4 1/2 and he isn't a huge buck so I would rather those other bucks do the breeding. Also as you said you don't want him to injure a true trophy so the only choice is to call me and have me take him off your hands
            Really you need to cull him.

Comment

Shoot that Thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd shoot him and be very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by qzilla View Post
                  Let me tell you this. Right now, if any deer walked out in front of me I would kill it.

Does that help?
                  LOL no joke. I'm sitting here thinking "hell I have been waiting for a deer like that" and he is someone's pitty deer. I need a new lease LOL

Comment

Dang John, almost brings tears to my eyes. It reminds me of good ol' Frenchie from last year (RIP).

That boy lacks mass, tine length and that right g4 is weak. Whack em.

Comment

Hey Doc,... waitin' on LDP's... he'd sure be a goner on our place. I've got 2 old 10's that are very dominant like that at one of my stands... tried to shoot one of them 2 weeks ago, but he came before the feeder went off, and when it did go off, he left like he'd been shot at... ain't seen him since, but I'm gonna give it another try this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X