Picked up my custom boots!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up my custom boots!!

If anyone is in the Houston area and need any boot/shoe work done check out Jesse's Shoe Repair on 1960 near kuykendahl.

My dad gave me a 20yr old pair of elephant lucchese boots. Let me note that these boots fit me!! The only issue is that the toe was very pointed and rounded. I had gotten a price from a local guy in tomball before on rebuilding a few of my grandfathers boots and he told me around $750-$1000 a pair. No way was I ever gonna do that.

My dad gave me these boots while a sales rep was in the office. He had mentioned that he had boots rebuilt at jesse's and he only charged $250! I have him a call and took the chance. He did a complete rebuild on these boots including heel, sole, and changing the shape for $250!!! I am blown away at the quality of work. No idea how he got a pair of boots that fit me round toe to magically become squares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY COW !!!
    Those look GREAT !!!!

Comment

good work

Comment

WOW been trying to find a place around the TYLER are that will do the same. I have several pair off luccehesse that need new soles and have one pair i want to have shortened a hair and resoled. Every pair of resoles ive had redone i have not been impressed with.

Comment

We take our boots to him to get resoled. Hell you ought to see the alligator he puts on work boots. Looks like he did a great job on yours

Comment

Much better look!

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
              We take our boots to him to get resoled. Hell you ought to see the alligator he puts on work boots. Looks like he did a great job on yours

Thank you. Not sure I would want alligator on my work boots lol. Is it a thicker leather he uses or something?

Comment

Blows me away!

Comment

Wow !

Comment

Wow!

Comment

IMHO--Should have left'em alone....

Comment

Thanks for this! I live off spring cypress and I need to have a pair of ostrich Justin's resoled.

Comment

You turned'em into dingos!?!

Comment

Those look great!

Comment

Does he make boots?

Comment

Working...
                              X