No announcement yet.

best deals on bullets for reloading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe look to trade with guys on here. I have some sciraccos I think in 308 I could trade or sell

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
    10 or so. I've seen some places that sell small packs. I don't want to buy a $40 box of bullets then realize I or my gun don't like them. That's why I stick with Barnes. I know how they shoot for my big game hunting rounds. But would love to use others for targets or small game but for the reason above.
    Idk may be just me.

Comment

Thanks. I'll have to check and see if they have scirracos. That's one I want to try
      They didn't have any Swift Sirocco's listed. I only saw Barnes, Berger, and Nosler.

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
        Maybe look to trade with guys on here. I have some sciraccos I think in 308 I could trade or sell
        That's an option I suppose. Haven't really thought about that. I shoot 168 grs Barnes tsx now. So I guess the 165's for the scirraco

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          I have a bunch of 7mm bullets that I would let go as a very reasonable rate.....
          thx but have nothing to use them in.

Comment

monmouth reloading is another option

Comment

10 or so. I've seen some places that sell small packs. I don't want to buy a $40 box of bullets then realize I or my gun don't like them. That's why I stick with Barnes. I know how they shoot for my big game hunting rounds. But would love to use others for targets or small game but for the reason above.
              Idk may be just me.
              Interesting... I can't say I know if I or my gun likes rounds by the 10th shot. Typically I start with a new bullet with a completely clean rifle and don't start shooting groups until after about 10 shots.
              Different strokes, I s'pose.

Comment

I have ordered from Wes Sage several times. He is a great reloading supply. New/used brass and bullet combination specials. His turn around time on orders is second to none.

Comment

Working...
                X