Fowler Fling 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fowler Fling 2019

The shoot at the Fowler Ranch this year will be February 16th and 17th. I went last year and plan to go again this year. It’s a good shoot on a really cool ranch. Bob is going to send me a flyer later on and when he does I’ll post up the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx Ryan. I'm in.

Gary

Comment

Fredericksburg TBoT is Sat, Feb 16th. That’s a don’t miss for me, so I hope to do that one on Sat, and come to Frankie’s shoot on Sun.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Fun shoot last year! Tough one, but fun just the same! I’ll do the Saturday tbot and make it on Sunday.

Comment

If nothing changes I'm planning to go on Friday and try to shoot a pig, then shoot a round Saturday morning and head back home. So I may miss you guys that come out on Sunday. It'll be a good time though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Fredericksburg TBoT is Sat, Feb 16th. That’s a don’t miss for me, so I hope to do that one on Sat, and come to Frankie’s shoot on Sun.

Bisch

Bob mentioned that...but he said if you don't make both days he's not gonna sponsor you anymore and will void the warranty on all your bows...

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
              Bob mentioned that...but he said if you don't make both days he's not gonna sponsor you anymore and will void the warranty on all your bows...

Ha, he’s probably already done that anyway, since I have been shooting a Stalker all season!!!

Bisch

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Next weekend . . .

Gary

Comment

It was my first time to shoot 3D and I had a great time. Gary, I think you are the one I borrowed the quiver from and I appreciate it! I plan on making it to another one this year. I got to shoot with Bob's Sarrel's son, I believe his name was Zachary and he was a real nice guy.

Comment

Fowler Fling 2019

Here are the results for anyone that is interested!!!!!

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 02-20-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks Bisch for posting. My first 3D archery tournament and been shooting for 7 months and got a 203. Will do better next time!

Comment

Working...
                        X