Cherokee Hog Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherokee Hog Hunts

Has anyone tried out Cherokee Hog Hunts and if so what was your experience? Also does anyone know how large the ranch is?

the place is 70 acres.and is loaded down with hogs. its not much of a "hunt" but if you want to go home with some meat, then its a good place to go. While i was there for two days i had probably had over 20 shot opportunities. They are great people, but as i said, the place is so small and has so many pigs that you see them every place you turn.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Went to a place like that in Devine. Small place, not much HUNT in it. However, just right for some looking for meat, off season practice, beginners.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Nothing wrong with a small ac. pig killing!!
            I have been thinking of going there myself.

Comment

pm sent to you also cante

Comment

I have been to Cherokee Hog Hunts and it is an awsome place. They are some great people. I will be booking a hunt again with them very soon.

Comment

Are there Corsican rams worth hunting?

Comment

not for the price that they want

Comment

The rams looked nice. We were stalking hogs and they never let us get any closer than 40 or so yards and they would bolt. I wouldn't mind taking one. Pa have you been there. You have posted several times about the ranch.

Comment

yes, I have, and have had some serious issues with the owner and her "guide"

Comment

thanks pahunter and bhunter, this place did seem like it could be over hunted.

Comment

no problem my friends, just watching out for a fellow hunter

Comment

There is always 2 sides to every story. Just because one person says they had a bad experience doesn't mean they are a bad place. I booked another hunt and they will be emailing me pics off the game camera from this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X