Ttt

Comment

Bump. Interested as well.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Nothin at all?

Comment

How about for 2013????????? I am headed out this weekend, How's it looking

Comment

I am hunting off 189 (Juno Highway). I have several well muture bucks and a few does and a good fawn crop this year.

Comment

Val Verde Co deer

This is just one of them
                Attached Files

Comment

There has been a little rain and been raining for a few days now.

Comment

I think it's going to be a good year... The rain amounts have probably been short of what would be optimal for the county but the rain we have had was scattered through out the year. I think the rain was sufficient and spread out enough for the natural browse to grow through out the year. I have seen a lot of fawns out and about which also leads me to believe its been a good year. Mid Dos Centavos...

Comment

Yeah it rained Thursday evening and yesterday evening, looks like spring time out there, water standing, everything is green. Not much coming to feeders right now, bow season should be hard to hunt, with all the natural vegitation. We are near Loma Alta, deer look good and healthy though, should have better antler growth than last year, been having more frequent rain in the area.

Comment

I will be headed out there this weekend, I will try to take some pics and post on here If I can ever figure that out........???????

Comment

Im planning on hunting down that way this year

Comment

Like pedernal said the rain has been fairly regular although we could still use more. Lots of fawns some older and some little late born ones. Bucks in bachelor groups and coming to feeders and water stations pretty good. We are in NW portion of county.
                            Attached Files

Comment

who else hunts in val verde County?

Comment

Working...
                              X