No announcement yet.

Whataburger going down hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been eating better recently so I haven't been to WB in a couple of months. I checked your theory on the way home from the Astros game last night....#5 hit the spot. I think you are just crazy.

Comment

Whataburger is king......My local one is anyway. Hot.....cheese melted and just enough of that delicious grease mixed with melted cheese and grilled japs to give it that home burger bite taste.

Wendys is just OK to be. Too heavy on the mayo with pickles that taste like raw cucumbers and a bun that slides around due to the mayo and breaks apart in your hand as you eat it. Just plain messy and nasty with the heavy mayo and "pulled from the vat too early" pickles.

Give me a #2 double cheeseburger with grilled japs and grilled onions all day long over anything on the Wendy's menu. I do like their fries, salads and frosties but I'll order a chicken sandwich before I order a burger at Wendys......
      Last edited by Smart; 05-21-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Still the best. By far.

LOL at Wendy's.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Whataburger is king......My local one is anyway. Hot.....cheese melted and just enough of that delicious grease mixed with melted cheese and grilled japs to give it that home burger bite taste.

Wendys is just OK to be. Too heavy on the mayo with pickles that taste like raw cucumbers and a bun that slides around due to the mayo and breaks apart in your hand as you eat it. Just plain messy and nasty with the heavy mayo and "pulled from the vat too early" pickles.

Give me a #2 double cheeseburger with grilled japs and grilled onions all day long over anything on the Wendy's menu. I do love their fries, salads and frosties but I'll order a chicken sandwich before I order a burger at Wendys......
          Now that is doing it right. Sometimes I get just those two with no other fixins.

Comment

The Whataburger closest to us has definitely gone downhill in the past couple years. We ate there last night and it was pretty bland. Not uncommon for them to screw up simple orders. It's moving on down the list of places to get food for us. Never thought I'd say that about the big W.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
              I ate at that Popeyes in navasotsa last Friday night and spent my Saturday losing 9 lbs into the toilet. Never again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Curt...........

Comment

I love it

Comment

Wendy's burger is garbage. Fries are terrible as well.

There is no question that a mom and pop burger joint will crush a fast food burger 9/10 times. We are talking about fast food though right?

For what it is, WB is better than the other fast food burgers.

Anyone here ever eat a burger at Dee's Delicious Donuts in Elm Mott?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                    Wendy's burger is garbage. Fries are terrible as well.

There is no question that a mom and pop burger joint will crush a fast food burger 9/10 times. We are talking about fast food though right?

For what it is, WB is better than the other fast food burgers.

Anyone here ever eat a burger at Dee's Delicious Donuts in Elm Mott?
                    Fast food that's not very fast at all. I'll probably still eat it If it's late or ive had a few beers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Whataburger is certainly not fast. In fact it's so slow that they had to add two lanes to most of them around here. And it wasn't because there were too many people going through the drive thru!

Comment

We've always called it Whatawait!!!

I still frequent a few that are still good but most have definitely gone downhill. I think it all has to do with the employees as the ones that always stink are the ones where the help is grab a--ing and not paying attention.

As long as "In God We Trust" is in the window I will continue to support Whataburger!! I can assure you no other Fast food burger joint has the guts to stand up and do the same.

Comment

Whataburger even on its worst day is still better than all the other burger joints JMHO

Comment

No more toasted buns. No char on the meat. It was a better burger. Not so much now.

Comment

Just avoid fast food until it's time for Mcds to bring the mcrib back.

Comment

It's alright, better than the other fast food slop places. It's not the gourmet cuisine some make it out to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X