No announcement yet.

Promo video advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fellas. I was afraid of that from all the questions I had about the video. It wasnt clear what we were trying to accomplish.

Comment

If you wouldn't have mentioned anything about the clothing line, I wouldn't have had a clue it was promoting a clothing line. Sweet video though.

So what is it about his clothing line? What would make me want to buy it over all the other brands that are already on the market? What materials are used? Pockets/hidden pockets? Does this line have a special zipper that won't ever break or come off the track? Is it water proof or water repellant? Soft and quiet for a bowhunter?

If you're promoting a clothing line, those are the subjects that need to be addressed in the video.
      Last edited by Sleepy; 09-23-2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post

So what is it about his clothing line? What would make me want to buy it over all the other brands that are already on the market? What materials are used? Pockets/hidden pockets? Does this line have a special zipper that won't ever break or come off the track? Is it water proof or water repellant? Soft and quiet for a bowhunter?
        This is what I was wondering. Excellent video though! Definitely interested.

Comment

Working...
        X