No announcement yet.

Antifa shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently there is audio or a video available ( I have not see it )
    Shooter tried to take bear spray away from guy. Guy slapped him, shooter pulls the gun
    Guy says put that thing away a couple times then sprays shooter.
    Like I said I have not seen it but this was interesting
    [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXixOQQwqug"]Denver News Hires Antifa Goon "Security" & Kills Pro Trump Rally Member - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

It's vague right now...I'm almost inclined to the trumper slapped antifa first.

Sure doesn't look like he was protecting any news folks from what little you can see??

Comment

It's OK... It's a left wing nut case shooting a Trump supporter... Nothing to see here. Move along folks... Now if it had been reversed or worse if the "victim" had been black, well Hell let's burn down the city!!

Comment

NSFW...Harsh language.

Boy, did it go sideways fast!! This whole deal is weird.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vynKVRF-Fr4"]Trump supporter shot by Biden supporter Antifa - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Was the guy that got shot wearing a BLM shirt ? It’s hard to tell on the pics on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Was the guy that got shot wearing a BLM shirt ? It’s hard to tell on the pics on my phone.
              Belt
              Loops
              Matter

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                  Definitely some kind of tat on his right forearm.
                  Space Invader

Apparently popular among pANTIFA types

Click image for larger version

Name:	EkBfyJ0XsAA4z0X.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	24633335

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    NSFW...Harsh language.

Boy, did it go sideways fast!! This whole deal is weird.

Trump supporter shot by Biden supporter Antifa - YouTube
                    I believe it went sideways so fast because these antifa bags of crap want to kill Trump supporters

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=upd0DcOanIo"]We Totally Didn't See This Coming - YouTube[/ame]

A video from the first person i was aware of that started connecting the dots last night.

Comment

Private security from News crew.

If you slap and spray a gun owner with mace. I don’t see how this isn’t self defense. I said the same for the Kenosha incident. If you want to chase and try and hit someone wearing a rifle, that outcome is not going to be beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

If you slap and spray a gun owner with mace. I don’t see how this isn’t self defense. I said the same for the Kenosha incident. If you want to chase and try and hit someone wearing a rifle, that outcome is not going to be beneficial.

So if you try to steal one of my lawful posessions its not ok for me to slap you?

You cant be the agressor by trying to steal someones things then shoot in self defense. It doesnt work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                            So if you try to steal one of my lawful posessions its not ok for me to slap you?

You cant be the agressor by trying to steal someones things then shoot in self defense. It doesnt work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Only a candy *** would think the use of deadly force is warranted for a ***** slap...

Comment

BOOM!!

“We do not currently have an active license & have never had an active license for anybody with that name. If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law.”

No record of security license for Denver patriot rally shooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X