Mask required to vote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
    They put those there so that the dem voters could finally see what a condom looked like.
    Dems don't need condoms. They just murder unwanted babies.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I finally voted. My daughter and myself were the only ones with no mask. I think Shane is correct. We both had more than one voting helper walk up and talk to us from less than 6' away.

I left feeling they all had to wear a mask in order to volunteer but they mostly though it was stupid and seemed glad to see us without masks. Can't believe every single other person had a mask... Crazy.

Comment

Voted this morning. No one at our place had a mask on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just voted, masks weren’t mandatory but they asked us to wear them and I did bc the volunteers were all pretty old. They did give us a pretty cool little finger condom!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
            Just voted, masks weren’t mandatory but they asked us to wear them and I did bc the volunteers were all pretty old. They did give us a pretty cool little finger condom!

Sure they gave it to ya [emoji16].

Comment

Heck, Liberty county is all paper ballots!! We just got lektrisity a few years back and thay ain't never heard of no fancy newfangled computer machines... Feel kinda like I missed out on getting me a fanger rubber!! I cudda blow'd it up like a balloon when I got done!!

Comment

No mask required here but they gave us a Q tip to use for a stylus

Comment

Y’all cracking me up about my mini condom. I coulda saved for a couple of ya!. And SS, I graduated from Liberty and know all about our ****ty electricity that goes out when the wind blows

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    Y’all cracking me up about my mini condom. I coulda saved for a couple of ya!. And SS, I graduated from Liberty and know all about our ****ty electricity that goes out when the wind blows

We are fortunate out on Tarkington Prairie. We are part of the San Jac co-op and we almost never lose power while just down the road, it goes out all the time!! We didn't lose power during Harve, Laura, Beta!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      I’m not following your logic here? Are you saying that requiring a mask would keep certain voters away? I think even the most staunch anti-masker will wear one to vote because they can see the bigger picture
                      I will just carry on in my pocket, but unless they pitch a ***** I ain't wearing it.

this is too important to get turned away for any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        I will just carry on in my pocket, but unless they pitch a ***** I ain't wearing it.

this is too important to get turned away for any reason.
                        They can't require you to wear a mask at a voting place.

Comment

Voted in Midlothian earlier today. No mask required and no line

Comment

No......nobody working the booths had mask on either, they did make me turn my Trump shirt inside out

Comment

No mask required anymore in my County .

Comment

No mask in Livingston today when I voted

Comment

Working...
                                X