New target buck w bow😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    Good to see all my premiums are getting you upgraded!! I have a V3 in Green with Black limbs on order. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Good luck. Can't wait to see it layin' on that buck!

That’s why it took 20 years [emoji23]. Jk jk. Appreciate your business and all my TBH clients / family!

I honestly did no research and know nothing about them. I was in Bryan chasing down some plumbing fittings trying to help some family and clients and pulled in there and had to go back today to pick it up . Shoots very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Mr. Howard, that is a very fine IMPULSE BUY!!!
      Good luck stickin' that big ol axis buck with it!!

Comment

Ok- it is fine. Heading out tomorrow morning early Was going to leave today but still busy at work with Freeze claims.

I’ll start a “live from Carta Valley” tomorrow. Axis been coming to bulk feeder pretty good. I’ll be sitting literally in a cedar bush. No ground blind

I’ll hate to miss daughters game but she pitched a gem last night. No hitter, one walk shutout

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well good luck! And congratulations to your daughter, her team and Hempstead!!

Comment

The other one in the one pic is worth some consideration. LOL

Comment

Holy Caudels Batman!!!!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Ok- it is fine. Heading out tomorrow morning early Was going to leave today but still busy at work with Freeze claims.

I’ll start a “live from Carta Valley” tomorrow. Axis been coming to bulk feeder pretty good. I’ll be sitting literally in a cedar bush. No ground blind

I’ll hate to miss daughters game but she pitched a gem last night. No hitter, one walk shutout

Did I miss the live thread?

Comment

Sorry guys. We got here and to a mess. I left dad hunting and went to chase down fittings. We were told water was off and drained and good - well it isn’t. Busted everywhere - I have opened 3 spots in wall so far and been under it. Went to town for fittings. Wish I could run pex and be done with this.

Dad killed an axis this evening. Hate that he has to clean it by himself but he did - had it on ice when we got from town getting fittings etc. I’m going out in morning. Will start live thread

Comment

Dang! sorry to hear about all that mess! It ain't no fun. Our worst thing at our deer camp was finding the fittings we needed. Was not a hard fix for us as our breaks were all outside, but weekend after the Snowmageddon, fittings were hard to find in South Texas!! Hope you get that mess fixed up and ol' big boy walks out for you so you can give him a dirt nap! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                        X