This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    I think that probably goes for the rest of the country also.....it’s Bama and everyone else.
    Bama, Clemson, Ohio State and everyone else. UGA is next at the table.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      Here are the men I believe are currently on the list:

Brock Middlebrook - one week per point (booked through 2025)

SoTxAg06 - one month

AgHntr10 - One week, but hoping he may get into the sauce before Saturday

One Week:

150 Class
      160 Class
      SolocamShooter
      CoolHandLuke

A possibly, likely, maybe:

Sticks&Strings : One week

Please confirm if you need to or if I have made a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Last unbeaten season was 09 right? They didn't even play in the conference champ game last year. They are beatable......Clemson did so 2 years ago.

How many years ago was it when they screwed LSU and gave them the rematch......

Every team is beatable. In previous years Bama has been one dimensional with that one dimension being defense. Tua brings scoring and it's no longer score 28 and beat Bama. Defense doesn't have the depth of previous seasons but playing with a lead has helped mask that issue so far. A dog fight game will happen soon.

Screwed LSU . The whole LSU team was humped over like Colt McCoy taking a hit on an option play, after that game .

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
          Every team is beatable. In previous years Bama has been one dimensional with that one dimension being defense. Tua brings scoring and it's no longer score 28 and beat Bama. Defense doesn't have the depth of previous seasons but playing with a lead has helped mask that issue so far. A dog fight game will happen soon.

Screwed LSU . The whole LSU team was humped over like Colt McCoy taking a hit on an option play, after that game .
          So they tied? 1 game each. Never played the rubber match. Bull****.

If you dont play in the champ game of your conference and the team in the title game already beat you.......you should be out.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
            Tigers need to stay focused, not overlook the Bulldogs. Don't need anymore Troy State debacles!
            I know dats right!!!
            Toughest schedule in the country??? Huh?

So tougher than Alabama, LSU, Auburn and MSU? LOL....ok!!
            Not even in that realm of competition!
            Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Yea. But, the rest of the country does not have to play them as often as the SEC schools do. Especially the west. Anyone that is willing to admit it knows if you can stay within ten points of the Fighting Finebaum's you could beat most any college team out there. Just not many haters will admit it.
            Ive seen it first hand...………..grown men I tell ya!!!

Comment

Does it need “pitchers” or “pictures”? SMH
              I'm down for a pitcher!

Comment

Ags by fiddy.

Comment

Last unbeaten season was 09 right? They didn't even play in the conference champ game last year. They are beatable......Clemson did so 2 years ago.

Everyone is beatable. Teams like Alabama and Clemson have an off Saturday every year. Sometimes they overcome and sometimes they don’t. But, it is not very often. For the most part they are very consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    LSU vs LaTech in Death Valley.

La Tech is suppose to be pretty good.
                    geaux tigahs

Comment

CNS's only unbeaten season. In years to come it will mean something to see they completed that season against TEXAS, just as TEXAS will look back on their 900th win being against USC.

How that compares to losing your last game against TEXAS I'm not sure.

Comment

If you dont play in the champ game of your conference and the team in the title game already beat you.......you should be out.

Valid point actually. It was a bum NC game. The system was deeply flawed then. And to further your point, the whole SEC west and east split really doesn't make any sense either. Why not have 1 SEC grouping instead of the lopsided mess there is now. That would have eliminated the need for a LSU/Bama NC game.

Comment

I’ll be in Tuscaloosa this weekend for the game. I’m excited to see the town and Bryant-Denny stadium, just hoping for a somewhat close game. Never forget 2012

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                            bama, clemson, ohio state and everyone else. Uga is next at the table.

Sent from my sm-g950u using tapatalk
                            usc?

Comment

Had Tigger crossed the 50 yd line more than once they would have qualified for that rubber match.

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Everyone is beatable. Teams like Alabama and Clemson have an off Saturday every year. Sometimes they overcome and sometimes they don’t. But, it is not very often. For the most part they are very consistent.
                              Like Coach Stallings has said,"If you don't think it's a big game, lose it".

I knew BAMA had work to do on the OL, and Defense and wondered where one or more slip ups might be. Plus the TE has been rediscovered and Waddle!
                              Now here I am with koolaid spilled all over me and have not hollered "run it up the gut" once this year. This is really uncharted territory.

I know it's one game at a time but if BAMA gets some things straightened out it just might be a pretty good year. Don't have the depth of past years so like everyone it's one bad wheel away from disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That guy is one of my heroes!

Comment

Working...
                                X