No announcement yet.

Well, they ruined that one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We present to you Exhibit A of why Chevy is completely out of touch with the modern world. In a terrible attempt at meta-advertising, Chevy puts together a ...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Looks like a redesigned Equinox. Nice for what it is. But they should be ashamed of themselves BIG time for calling it a Blazer.
      Agreed, my first thought was an updated version of the Trailblazer.

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      1000% agree with you sir, and I am nervous. Rumor is that the new Bronco might be based on the Ranger frame. It has potential, but I fear something that will be more like the Bronco II and powered by some unforgivable version of the Ecoboost. Supposedly it’s intended to compete against the Wrangler.
      I hope they do better on the Bronco also. My friend is a Bronco guy and he is real interested in one, but I keep telling him they will probably mess it up. If they would make it with solid axles, an option for the 5.0 and Ecoboost, and keep a reasonable price they could really have something.

Comment

Originally posted by Thayden2 View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15iLHlJPp_0

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
        Funny stuff right there wyatt derp and cock holliday LOL

Comment

Not even close

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the Lexus suv

Comment

That is terrible... may as well be every other crossover suv they make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its a blazer II at best, at this point more of a CRV though.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  No KC lights for this one. No taking the top off and going to the beach. No 37’s and 4.56 gears. No 225 miles on 40 gallons of gas.

What a disappointing piece of crap.

The all new 2019 Chevy Blazer
                  https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...all-new-blazer
                  chevy makes the most awful looking front ends!

Comment

Working...
                  X