Mangle Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mangle Broadheads

Got email from Deer Crossing Arrows and it was guy from Mangle broadheads inviting me to try the with a discount code. hard to give up my Grim Reapers, not that I kill anything because nothing ever shows when I hunt

Those don't look like you get good penetration. I don't care for the forward opening blade.

Comment

Those look ridiculous. Don’t use them

Comment

If they were free or paying to try them, I might would shoot a hog but not a deer with one

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Looks like the cutting diameter is narrow and the rear blades aren't useful unless the front blades break or bend.

Either way, good luck to the guy. At least he put one out there instead of being a keyboard warrior and blasting everyone else's design.

Comment

Mangle Broadheads

Too much going on. Nope here too. IDC if they’re free. You stated yourself you don’t see much, really want to see if those work when something does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The fix blade looks good

Comment

I agree, to much going on. Rear blades, not sure the thought there. Fixed blades look good tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't like the looks of those. Not a very big cutting surface, blades are redundant(as far as what they cut), and penetration seems like it would be poor. Wouldn't want to be the guy who invested the $$ to get that head on the market.

Comment

1.5 in. cutting diameter looks good to me. I'll give them a try. I'll shoot a couple pigs and let y'all know what they look like. They all have their short comings, so I'm always up to give something a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Time will tell!

Comment

Working...
                        X