YouTube Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Bowhunting

I disconnected the cable and have been watching YouTube to get my hunting fix.
    These guys are hunting Kentucky public land and posting a show every couple of days if not daily. It's better than most network hunting shows.

Yep. Watched several of theirs. Good stuff. Seem like a good group of guys too

Comment

YouTube hunting shows are definitely better than the junk on the cable channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
        YouTube hunting shows are definitely better than the junk on the cable channels.
        Absolutely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by kry226 View Post
          Absolutely agree.
          Yep

Comment

If you like elk hunting, check out the Born and Raised Outdoors channel.

Comment

I like chasing November and Midwest whitetail

Comment

Originally posted by Pokes21 View Post
                This...they have 3 complete seasons out now. Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Pokes21 View Post
                  Agree here, too. Bill is a great hunter, loves God, and while he pushes a few products, he's not trying to shove them in your face. Chasing November is my fav.

Comment

Yeah them guys are great, make some pretty awesome videos. I really enjoyed watching their hunts last season, they updated every night for that days hunting. Just regular guys out doin their thing. I hope they stay the same this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tuned into this one. There's only a few that I really like on the whisper channels. They've mostly become 30 minute infomercials with 5 minutes of quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                        If you like elk hunting, check out the Born and Raised Outdoors channel.
                        x2 as well as HushLife

Comment

its not even close... Guys recording themselves with their phones and consumer cameras are out performing big hunting shows by a long shot. So much better and exactly what our hunting tradition needed! The Hunting Public, Randy Newberg, Midwest Whitetail, Hushin, SeekOne, Solo Hunter and Jason Matzinger are some of my favorites.

Comment

Wasn’t there a show on Pursuit a couple years ago called Midwest Whitetail with Bill Weinke?

Comment

Dang it, another one I'll have to add to the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X