Clear All

Very Nice Deer.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this story on this guy.

Comment

We still would like to put the big 12 in there. We couldn't catch him last year but hope to be able to get on him this year. If that doesn't work, probably the big drop tine deer. Just depends but those are our top 2 candidates at this time.
        That big 12 is what dreams are made of! But that deer in the last pic of post #280 would be up high on the list too, that might be the droptine deer you’re talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
          That big 12 is what dreams are made of! But that deer in the last pic of post #280 would be up high on the list too, that might be the droptine deer you’re talking about.

2nd to last pic in post 280 is the one I’m speaking of. He has been a stud since he was 2 yrs old. I am not sure what deer that last deer in post 280 is. I assume he is 5 yrs old but can’t swear to it. He is one of my favorites this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            What is this story on this guy.

Not sure how old he is but this was him a year ago. Pretty dark face. Guessing he is 4.5 this year.

Comment

Keep’em coming Hunter!

Comment

Not sure how old he is but this was him a year ago. Pretty dark face. Guessing he is 4.5 this year.

Crazy that he lost that extra main beam and the drop. But he looks awesome this year. Hope you post a pic of him after he loses the velvet.

Comment

Crazy that he lost that extra main beam and the drop. But he looks awesome this year. Hope you post a pic of him after he loses the velvet.

Will do! This is his shed from last year. Pretty wild looking.

Comment

Surprisingly enough, We have had deer with extra main beams in the past and rarely, if ever, do they repeat from year to year. It seems like it is fairly common on our place to happen but not often does the same deer throw the extra beam year after year.

Comment

Amazing pictures. I'm hoping one day we can do something similar to our place.

Comment

Will do! This is his shed from last year. Pretty wild looking.

That is crazy looking

Surprisingly enough, We have had deer with extra main beams in the past and rarely, if ever, do they repeat from year to year. It seems like it is fairly common on our place to happen but not often does the same deer throw the extra beam year after year.
                        Do they ever repeat it? I have heard of deer having it one skipping a year then having them again

Comment

Deer are looking solid again this year sir.

Best of luck to you.

Rwc

Comment

Best picture we have so far of three 5 yr old bucks.
                            2 other nice bucks. First one is 5 yr old for sure. Not sure on second one.

Comment

Looking great Hunter! Those are some studs!

Did you ever get that tall, narrow “cull” mounted? I probably saw it, but can’t remember.

Comment

Nice bucks

Comment

Working...
                                X