Total Archery Challenge in SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Archery Challenge in SA

Are any TBHer's shooting at the Total Archery Challenge in San Antonio in May?

Trying to decide whether or not i'm going to do one or two days? Also trying to talk my wife into shooting it with me.

Me and some buddies are thinking about shooting it. Probably just shoot on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

More info please....

Comment

I usually try to make Saturday. The only way to justify new arrows is to lose half a dozen in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
          More info please....
          Total Archery Challenge

Comment

I am going on the Friday after lunch sometime for a few/several hours

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
              I usually try to make Saturday. The only way to justify new arrows is to lose half a dozen in a few hours.
              That's no joke, i've got 15 BE Carnivores i'm about to build and around 8 or so Easton Axis leftover. Probably will bring them all if i'm going to shoot the locals and MTN Ops coarse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
                That's no joke, i've got 15 BE Carnivores i'm about to build and around 8 or so Easton Axis leftover. Probably will bring them all if i'm going to shoot the locals and MTN Ops coarse.
                That MTN Ops course ain't no joke!

Comment

I registered yesterday for 10:30 on Saturday on the locals course.

Comment

Registered a buddy and myself for 830 or 9 Saturday starting the prime course, I think.

Comment

We will be there Saturday and Sunday. Try to shoot 4 cousres in 2 days.

Comment

It’s on my calendar but we will see how life plays out.

Comment

Just signed up for Fri and Sat

Comment

Looks like a fun time and great courses. Thinking about doing the one here in Oregon.

Comment

My wife is going to be out of town that weekend so i will have my 3 boys with me (8,5 & 5). Looks like i will probably only shoot one course for one day and not push my luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X