Bino pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino pack

What’s your favorite bino pack for elk hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the kuiu and used it in Colorado this year and I thought it was legit . I was able to get my binos in and out with one hand .

Comment

More detail needed. Are you carrying everything in and out with you for the entire hunt? Are you hunting with an outfitter that has camp set up therefore you only need a day pack?

Comment

https://www.alaskaguidecreations.com/

^^^Second 2 none IMO

Comment

I agree with Hank Hill

Alaska Guide creations, Ive used many harnesses and its my favorite. I use the "Hybrid" model.

I hated the KUIU one. If you are wearing it it is a pain to take them off to glass on a tripod or hand to a buddy. With them not being connected at all (I don't use the supplied tethers) you can set them on your dash or the shelf in a blind too.

Comment

Honorable mention: FHF

But I keep my Range finder in the front pocket of the AGC

Comment

Alaska Guide Creations

Comment

I ran S4Gear for a long time and it broke. I decided to give Alaska Guide Creations a try and went with the Denali. This is my favorite thing to carry. Doesn't match any of my camo, but I really enjoy it.

Uber comfortable. plenty of room for my binos, and other small things I carry.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
                  I ran S4Gear for a long time and it broke. I decided to give Alaska Guide Creations a try and went with the Denali. This is my favorite thing to carry. Doesn't match any of my camo, but I really enjoy it.

Uber comfortable. plenty of room for my binos, and other small things I carry.
                  Would they get in the way if your bowhunting?

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                    More detail needed. Are you carrying everything in and out with you for the entire hunt? Are you hunting with an outfitter that has camp set up therefore you only need a day pack?
                    We are not sure yet, trying to figure it all out for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by mad34b View Post
                      Would they get in the way if your bowhunting?
                      The S4 did, because it was terribly loose, I would tighten and then it would loosen.

The Alaskan, I haven't had any issue with practicing in backyard. I haven't hunted with them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                        We are not sure yet, trying to figure it all out for next year.

I misread. I thought you meant general elk hunting pack not just a bino pack.

I’ve been happy withy Kuiu bino pack.

Comment

Anyone else

Comment

Ok guys thanks for the input. I just order me one AGC.

Comment

Ordered the Kodiak C.U.B. With max pocket

Comment

Working...
                              X