Good Job Crosstimbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Job Crosstimbers

They did it again. Eastland just keeps on keeping on. Great weather, good crowd, and NEW TARGETS, and a very challenging course. Their really bringing out the big dogs this year for ASA state. Tons of give aways, bows, arrows, you name they'll have it. Hats off to Allan ( Pigeon Rd.) For fronting the buckles this year. That's going to help get our ball rolling for future state shoots. Next time y'all see Allan shake his hand and tell him thanks. He's earned it. Y'all be cool and see ya at the next foam killing contest!!!!!!

Cross Timbers in Eastland . Another great shoot today,challenging as always. Thanks to all who set the course in the downpour yesterday. It takes a group of really dedicated people to go out in the rain and set-up a course as good as this one was today. THANKS for all your hard work. Everyone should be shooting these club shoots when they can, ASA STATE will be tough here with the terrain they have. Hats off to Allen for getting all the prizes and the support of the city of Eastland. See ya'll at the next one.

Comment

That's good for Eastland those guys are great people. I hated that I could not be there, but we were having a club shoot the same weekend, and I wanted to be there but the weather was crappy Sat. so I did not get to shoot then and anyway Sunday my wife and I , and another member and his wife ran our club shoot. We did not have a good turn out. But it sound like the guys in Eastland put together a great shoot, and I hope everything comes together for Cross Timbers. I will be there on the state shoot. I know it will be the best one yet.

Comment

What a great day for a shoot. We had a great time shooting a real nice course. Thanks to everyone who set up and ran the tournament. Anytime you can come out and shoot a club event do it. It will make you a better shooter and it helps support the club. If you don't want to compete come on out for the practice. Looking forward to a tough course at STATE.

Comment

Working...
        X