X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get back to work Mike!!!!!!

Oh yeah, whaaaazzzzzup Les?

Comment

Marty you know I new at 3-d 1/2 & 1/2 I like I'm not like some of the old timer and like all unknown see you there.

Comment

Do ya'll have McKenzie targets now or we shooting rhineharts again this year?

Comment

Man, this 1/2 & 1/2 stuff wares me out. Looks like I need to feed on more FISH HEADS AND RICE. }---->

Comment

Todd,
            We will have 28 McKenzies after Paris. Until then we have 8, so 22 will be Rineharts.
            Marty

Comment

Is there a Traditional class? Is it broken down to longbow and recurve? By arrow type, etc...

Comment

GO 14's

Marty 14's are fun ,14's are cool, 14's rock, 14's are phat, 14's are rad, 14's are sick in a good way and I like them. By the way what kinda bow is that around Daviks neck? Hey just curious, not trying to start anything. Feel the love dude feel the love
                Last edited by Texrock; 02-08-2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Stix,
                  We have a trad class, but we don't split it. The turn out has never been that big. A lot of trad guys say 3-d with the compound guys takes too long.
                  If we can get a group of trad guys I think we could let them start at 8 then they should be done by 10 for the compound guys to start. Do you think that might get more trad guys to come out?

Comment

Keep it up...

Hey Texblock...keep pickin on me and there'll be no more muffins! That thing around my neck is a Chacalaca...a chocalate one at that! see ya tomorra!

Comment

Working...
                    X