Cowtown bowmen 2-3-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown bowmen 2-3-08

this was mine and my wifes first shoot with the Cowtown club , and i must say that we both were very pleased !!! well run and thought out ,plenty of water and garbage cans , the targets were set good and there were no real "gimmies" , all in all we are both impressed and pleased to be members of such a fine club
    thanks to all !!!
    Mike & LaWanda

I wished I could have been there, but i was on emergency call this weekend,
    and wouldn't you know it NO calls. glad you had a good time.
    H

Comment

Thanks for the plug Mike. There were a couple of little hickups but I beleive they were corrected with out to many noticing. We still have a lot of work to do . I promise that with the shooters support and our commitment to the shooters it will only get better. Thanks to all who attended. And those that helped, our hats are off to you.

Comment

Cowtown Shoot

Thanks to all who came to the shoot. To everyone who helped I want to extend a special THANK YOU.We would not be able to put on a shoot of this caliber without the great volunteers. We had 102 shooters on Sunday. This was a terrific turnout for a club shoot and we are very thankful for your support.

Comment

Cowtown

Thanks Cowtown for putting on a great shoot. The new range property is outstanding!!!! We are looking forward to shooting there again.

Comment

Don't be modest Big Mike! Way to pull out first in the hunter class! Like Texrock said, there were some hickups, but hopefully they will get worked out soon!

Comment

The new place is great. It has a ton of long term potential. The shots were tough, but fair. including the buffalo in the grass. had a real "deerman" feel to it!! I am really looking forward to shooting there many more times!!

Comment

Glen the buff in the grass was one of the hickups I was talking about. I freaked when I walked up and saw it. Can't catchem all. The last thing we want to be compared to is the deerman. It was nice to see you and Toby there hope ya'll had a good time. How did your C4 work out?

Comment

Hey Texrock...ain't seen no scores...yet...LOL!

Comment

it is working out better. i know that was not a normal deal, and was just kidding. Glad to shoot there, and I will be back.

Comment

Had an excellent time at the shoot. A big thanks goes out to the guys at Cowtown. You put together a great course. Looking forward to the rest of the shoot there.

Comment

Davik
                        No scores for you !!! But I do have some great muffins for me. Thanks Mrs. Davik you have way to much class for him.

Comment

You Betcha!

I KNOW she's too good for me, my greatest fear is that one day she'll come to her senses and realize what she has!...and then leave me! Great range, great shoot, and I noticed that I can NOT turn my scorecard in and STILL get some sort of score!...sweet! at least it wasn't 147!!

Comment

Working...
                          X