No announcement yet.

Venison Burger Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venison hamburger, beer (Mexican), teaspoon of lime, chopped green onions, jalepenos, garlic salt, and black pepper.

Let it marinate for an hour. Then, make into patties while squeezing out some of the juices. Make 2 thin paddies per burger. Place shredded cheese on one paddy before sandwiching between the second paddy. Grill. Serve on a bun.

Comment

How do you make a good venison burger without the gamey taste?

Comment

If you grind your own deer as I do ...I buy 5lb. package of Wrights hickory smoked bacon bits and pieces from Wal-mart and ad to meat as I grind, ...5lbs. to every 40lbs of deer.Top with pepper jack cheeze, Makes the best bacon bugers around !!

Comment

Burger

FOR STRAIGHT GROUND VENISON BURGERS
          add your favorite seasonings to ground meat, and add italian dressing which will keep it from drying out. and an egg or two or some bread or cracker crumbs as a binder. then form patties and cook to your liking.

Comment

venison

I also work in a deer processing plant in the winter and what we do is add bacon to the venison when we are making burger. 85% venison and 15% bacon. It is the best we have ever tried. It is juicy and takes the game taste out of the meat. It is great. Try it.......Mike

Comment

try adding jalapeno juice it realy makes it juicy and takes the game flavor out add chopped penos for spicey burgers my girlfriend will even eat these

Comment

Simple for single mom cooking here is my burger recipe This grilled mushroom burger is better than a regular beef burger. Honestly! You get the same feel of having a patty and all the tasty toppings in between a bun, but you won’t feel lethargic after downing a bunch of beef. The portobellos get a nice, smoky flavor from the grill, plus the garlic, onions and goat cheese pair perfectly with it. Diced tomatoes and fresh greens add some crisp, and all the toppings are situated within the mushroom cap. Now that’s what I call a burger!

4 large Portobello mushrooms
                (4–5 inches in diameter, 1 per person)
                3 cloves garlic, finely minced
                1 red onion, sliced in ½-inch thick round slices
                ⅓ cup goat cheese
                ¾ cup plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
                1 cup fresh arugula or spring mix
                4 hamburger buns
                Olive oil
                Read more visit meal5.com/simple-healthy-recipes/how-make-grilled-portobello-burger

Comment

Working...
                X